Almost Like Velvet (For Id)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Hm." Was her only reply. She finally stepped into the water, pushing her way through the liquid. She eventually made her way over to him, beside him.

She nudged his shoulder with her muzzle, glancing up at him. "I know I may have asked this before, but do you like it with her?"

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

He tilted his head slightly, biting his lip. It was hard to pin down his feelings. Having lived without them for so long, he found it difficult to word what he was feeling.

"I...I am...happy, I think," he looked down at her.

"Why?"

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Again, she shrugged. "Just curious." She inched away a bit, and stared out at the horizon, where the sky melted into the water.

"How long do you plan on sticking around?"

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

"A few days, maybe, no more than that," he stirred the water with his hoof. "Enough time for Brittle to chase down Web and Hinote forced to meet his siblings."

He looked to the horizon, as if he could see beyond it, to the places they were destined to go. "We never stay for very long."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

'We never stay for very long'. Those words ran through her mind several times and her heart jumped into her throat. "S-S..." She stuttered, then closed her eyes and swallowed. When she spoke again, she didn't open her eyes. "So... You travel a lot, huh?"

The water lapped at her body as the small waves started coming in, getting her even more wet. Where the water had met her mane, it now stuck to her coat, making it seem a darker red then it actually was.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

He grinned vaguely. "Yes, we do, none of us seem content to stay in one place for very long. Sometimes I wonder if we change because of us or the places we have been."

He caught the stutter in her voice, and his eyes furrowed briefly, but he shook his head. He wondered but he did not ask. It was not in him.