Almost Like Velvet (For Id)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

If Fleet ever found out about how she was acting around Id... He'd surely become ticked at her. "You like the water, don't you?" She asked, slowly opening her eyes to gaze uneasily at the horizon once more.

She took a step backwards, moving to a more shallow part.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

"And I suppose you're not too fond of it?" he smiled back at her. If he could've, maybe he would've held out a hand to her. But then again, he never knew if she would accept it. Or could at this point.

He could read her, somewhat. Usually it was his ability to pick up what others were feeling at a glance, but with her, he couldn't. All he could tell was she was uncomfortable, torn maybe. And he still couldn't bring himself to ask her why.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"No, actually. I'm not." She turned and trotted swiftly out of the water. When her hooves struck the shore, the tiny grains of sand clung to her hooves.

ooc| Sorry for such a short post. I'm super tired right now ^_^;

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

(S'okay, I'm drained from school ;) )

He gave what he could best imitate as a shrug. He stepped backward a little, gauging the sky. The sun was starting to set a little. Sunset...

He smiled a little. Brittle would be wearing Hinote out by now. He looked back at Satin. He wanted to help her, not that she acted like anything was wrong, but, he had his doubts.

"Hey," he started, turning back to the sky. "Is...is there anything you wish to talk about?"

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She didn't answer immediatly, letting the words hang between them

"Why...?...Is something wrong?" She glanced at him, her eyes showing her uneasiness. In her head, she was fighting. She couldn't figure it out.

But first, she had to find out what she was trying to figure out.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

He shrugged again, closing his eyes and letting the sea breeze play with his mane. "It just seems...that you are a little distracted, torn almost."

He shook his head slightly, opening his eyes. "But, then again, I could be wrong."