Almost Like Velvet (For Id)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She could feel the crimson blush creeping onto her face. She quickly turned her head in an attempt to hide it. She did feel sligtly attracted to the stallion... No! She shouldn't even be considering such a thing. Remember Fleet.

She sighed, "There are many mares with 'fire' such as mine. Why not them?"

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

He shrugged, pretending not to notice her blush. He smirked at nothing in particular, still gazing into the sun. "Not really, rare few, and only one that I have met so far. Only if I even look at her for more than a span of moments, Hinote is already arrowing into my side."

He smiled half-fondly, remembering his companions probably raising merry hell down the beach. "Don't worry, I have no intention to mate, and even less to steal you away from your stallion. Merely answering your question, that is all."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She smirked, slowly rebuilding her cold 'wall'. "I doubt you could manage to steal me." She replied smoothly, turning so she faced the salty water.

"You'd have a hell of a fight on your hooves."

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

He swirled the water around his hooves, feeling that coolness creep back into her voice. He smiled again vaguely.

"I wouldn't try, but a fight with another opponent sounds thrilling. I haven't had one in a long while..."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Look else where. Your not enouph of a challenge for me." She grinned. She mentally sighed and kicked herself. Indian had always teased her about not be able to socialize properly for very long and she felt as if she was simply prooving the other mare right.

"Why not go pick one with Hinote or Brittle?"

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

He snorted in contempt. "It ceases to be challenging after awhile. Hinote cannot fight with anything resembling strategy, an easy opponent. And while Brittle could serve as a challenge, I like my internal organs intact."

He smiled thoughtfully, a little devishly. "Don't worry, I could never scar such a pretty face."