Almost Like Velvet (For Id)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She paused, thinking his words over. "Are you alone when going through this? When suffering from such things?" She asked, daring to glance at him for a moment.

"You may not like it, but it is still a part of you. Think, if you hadn't left, we wouldn't be talking right now... You wouldn't have met all the Serians you know... You wouldn't be here. Instead, you would be leaving someone else to bear these troubles when you know full well that you could have handled it..." She paused for a second, sighing. "Would you stand for that?"

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

"I hide it well. Hinote never notices it, but Brittle does, and if Sanguine does she does nothing to help," he shrugged. "Brittle is with me, often. Fighting with him sates the demands of the Ares."

He looked at her, his expression neutral. "I don't try to forget it, or deny it. I would be no warrior for that. I just keep my secrets to myself. I would not tear myself open for the world to see."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Oh" Was her only response. She was running his words through her mind, considering each sentence.

After a moment's pause, she spoke again, seeming to speak less and less as time passed. "Who would want to?"

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

"Those," he answered lightly. "That have nothing to hide. Hinote in his arrogance, Mist in her innocence, Avalir in his fragility. They don't hide anything, it is beyond them."

He noticed her growing silence, and gave her a faint smile. "Am I boring you yet?"

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"You could never bore me." She stated flatly, smirking at him. She turned away, trotting to the shore. "Well... I um.. Have to go..." She turned her head, glancing at him from over her shoulder.

She didn't move just yet, waiting for his response.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

He nodded his head in affirmation, but stayed in the tide's surf. The talk had made him weary, his nerves shaky. But, as he said before, he hid it well. He smirked slightly at her statement.

"You might be surprised, as time goes by. I shall not keep you, go."

The tide was thinning again, and he closed his eyes and listened to the water brushing the sand.