Almost Like Velvet (For Id)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Actually..." She paused for a moment, releasing a sigh. "Your not. I....I'm just really confused right now."

She flicked back and ear and watched him as if she expected something bad to happen.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

He smiled a little. "Would it help if you spoke of it?"

He gave her a backward glance. "I could offer what little I have, and I would not spill your secrets."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"You see... A friend of mind... She knows these two awesome stallions. They've both been really great for her... But she doesn't know which one to choose, if either. I just don't want her to make the wrong desicion."

She spoke with occasional pauses, looking a bit nervous... No. Not nervous, shy is a better word.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

While Id's face remained impassive, inside he had the knee-jerk male reaction to situations in which emotions are brought up, which is similair to a pause of calm before collapsing with "huh?!".

Great, of all the things...

"I...hm...I do not have an answer to that," he started, his voice a bit wary, a bit bemused. "I have never experienced such emotions, my experience is very low when it comes to personal relations. The best I can give for your friend is to think on it, objectively, to see what she really wants, now and in the future, in order to make the decision she needs to."

He shrugged. "I am afraid that is all I can advise..."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Oh? It doesn't matter. Not my problem."

She pawed at the sand, causing thousands of tiny grains of sand to stick to the tip of her hoof. She tossed her mane to the other side of her neck, flipping her forelock out of her vision.

Satin sighed, her gaze settled temporarily on Id before flicking to the water.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

He could feel her gaze for a brief moment, and some warning flashed in the back of his mind. Somehow, he was suspicious that she wasn't talking of a friend.

"Is this a close friend of yours? Somehow I would not judge you as one to take interest in such affairs..."

It was truthful, he only hoped he wasn't making assumptions.