Two Hearts Meeting

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"very beautiful...i feel kind of like that sparrow."

Sparkle paused in his circling and looked up to see that she still hadn't joined him. he didn't want to rude, after all she might fall for him just because of how he was, slim as the chance was. surpressing a sigh he pulled himself ashore and shook the water off of his coat.

"i heard of something like that once, it was about a puppy who grew up with this man. they were the best of friends but everytime the dog would misbehave the man would say 'how could you?' so he gets married to this lady who's not a dog person and the dog puts up with it and stays sweet as can be and then they have this kid and the wife, she doesn't trust the dog even though he loved the kid like a pup. finally the wife gets pregnant again and they're going to move and the man puts the dog in the pound. at first he rushes up everytime a door opens, hopin it would be the man but it never was and he couldn't compete with the pups so he's put to sleep. but just before he goes under he whispers 'how could you?'"

shaking his head, Sparkle did a quick prance and said "he was happy, when it was just those two he was happy. but after awhile all he had was memories."

he sighed a little and offered her a small smile. "See, sometimes beauty can be found in something awfull. the dog, the way he was, that was beautiful."

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

She tilted her head slightly, watchign the water ripple around her hoof. Her voice was distant as she spoke, slow and a little unsure. "You can find...beauty in everything, I suppose. Everyone's looking for it, yet so many people can't find it. That's what's sad about everything, I guess. The dog in the story found beauty when he was alive, but even though it heightened his pain when he was betrayed..."

She flicked the water idly. "I suppose that's why I am the way I am. I can't be happy, not that happy. Because I know I'll forget, sometime."

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

concerned, Sparkle stepped closer but was careful to remember the way she'd pulled away not that long ago.

"It's all right to forget. even if you forget something worth remembering that just makes room for new things, sometimes better things. i've forgotton some things too. not everything but some things."

he glanced at the lake and then did a little prance to get his mucles used to gravity again. always restless and full of energy he stepped back a little and said "maybe we could walk? you don't seem to like water and sometimes a little movement can help you see things differently."

he danced closer again and gave her mian a gentle nip in hopes of getting her moving. when his mind was restless it helped him to have the body compensate for it.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

She smiled, a little dimmer in the fading light, but she rose to her feet obediently. "Okay."

She cantered off a bit and then turned to wait. She ran his words over in her head, thinking on them a little. "I know that...that there are things that are worth forgetting...but I don't ever want to forget the life I'm living now. It just, scares me. Cedar told me once that I'd forget, sometime, it's not my fault but I will..."

She shrugged as best she could. "I don't want to believe that, but I know its true. It just hurts, that's all."

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

galloping after her Sparkle paused by her side then lead the way along a little used trail he know, moving at an easy canter; his favorite gait. "Maybe you won't forget," he offered. "you control your destiny, your fate, no one else. they had a name for it in ancient times, wyrd, like wierd, and i think it fits. fate is wierd, but i think we may be wierd enough together. and besides, even if you do forget, i'll still be there to help. i may have to start all over agian with you but i will be there."

he tossed his main happily, and gave a little buck. it felt good to move, not with any purpose or destination, but just to move. the moon was beginning to rise, full in it's golden silver grace. he liked light better, but the sun would rise again and there were things to do in the night. and there was Mist. he would be loyal to her, as a friend if he couldn't be more, but he would be loyal. it was part of who he was. hoping to let her know some of this, or at least to lift her spirits some, he reached over, nudging her neck, adn offered another kick.

"See?" he asked, "still here. i'm not going to get pulled into a black hole or anything so i'm not going anywhere. you at least have one constant to count on."

ooc| Sparkle's just sweet :)

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

She followed him, her footsteps light. It almost seemed like she was flitting in and out of the silver-hued moonlight. She smiled lightly at his comments and antics.

"I...well, I don't really know," she shook her head. "Cedar never tells me much of what he has found about my amnesia, but he forgets how easily I can read his eyes sometimes. It's bigger than destiny, I suppose, and there are times when you don't have control."

She laughed a little, a tinge, only faintly bitter underneath. "I know you'll be there, and Hellion and Cedar and the others. But even if you're there, you cna't change anything. I would always change, always hurt someone. But thank you, anyways."

She smiled and flipped her mane, rasing her eyes to the moonlight.