Circle In Progress- Members Needed ^^

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

He smirked knowingly as he read the confusion on her face. For such a dangerous thing, she could be awfully cute.

"Restrictive? Well if you were the founder it wouldn't be as bad..." He commented idly, feigning for innocence.

The effect soon broke with another grin however as he coyly glanced at her, enjoying his own suspense. "Oh no reason..."

He tired of the little game quickly and sighed in defeat, loosing his badass look and looking rather foalish. "Okay you win. I was wondering if you wanted to start a Circle. Uh, with me." He added as an afterthought, smiling softly.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Web grinned as he pulled that foalish face. Oh gods, he could just be so kawaii sometimes! Psh, but as if she'd ever let him know that...

The revelation actually shocked her only a little bit. She'd known for sometime that it loomed in the furture, and besides, it wasn't like a huge commitment or something. Besides, Hellion had gotten herself into one, wouldn't she pop a blood vessel when she found out that her rival had started one.

She smiled back, shrugging nonchalantly. "Fine with me, no need to pull the puppy dog face."

She kicked up dust with her hoof, giving him another grin. "Kay, now what?"

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

He studied her carefully for a matter of heartbeats, she didn't seem shocked so he left his features cool and relaxed, betraying nothing. When finally she spoke, he made a fake gasp of surprise and stumbled back as if slapped.

"Is this really you Web? I mean... you're not over-analyzing it or anything! In fact... you don't seem paranoid at all!" He teased, good naturely of course. This was proved as he moved closer and nipped her in thanks.

He thought about the 'puppy dog' face and grinned. "You're right, there was no need. But you liked it all the same, babe." He grinned again and glanced back the way he came, he could've sworn he'd seen others just a while back.

"Now? Now we can start announcing that a Circle is in the process. And we own it, gorgeous." He stated proudly. If Silver could start a circle, so could he! Now... for those members...

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Web cocked her head to the side again. "Paranoid yourself babe, jeez, I'm not that commitment scared."

She looked back the way she came, remembering an odd someone that had been with her some time before Chaos's arrival, and would no doubt still be lingering around.

"About those members, anyone can join right?" she asked, innocently enough. She hoped it wouldn't be too much to ask...

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

He thought a second and wondered why she'd ask that- of course anyone could join! It was the whole point of a circle. He'd also been hoping to cheer a certain someone up... but Frostbite seemed to be chasing after a certain elusive rainbow-maned Serian.

"Of course anyone can join babe, and calm down. You know I was only joking." There had been a time where he was sure she would have cringed at the word 'relationship' in itself, and surely 'love' would have sent her running. But she'd changed a lot since then...

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

"Then you wouldn't mind if I invited Brittle to join, then?" she looked down at the ground, hoping he wouldn't take it the wrong way. "I mean, you could ask someone else too, y'know..."

She bit her lip, feeling very awkward at the moment. She didn't want to hurt Chaos, but she felt...responsible for the other stallion, and it would, for some reason, make her feel guilty for days on end if she left him out.