Circle Of White Roses

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Circle Of White Roses

Post by Rainer »

The younge mare had decided. The circle was to be made. She had dreamt of it ever since she was a filly, and had picked out the perfect name. The circle was to be called 'White Roses', and she invited everyone to join.

She stood atop a hill, gazing down at the small valley below. The wind whipped back her mane and ruffled her tail. "Hello...Anyone out there?" She called, glancing in different places where others may arrive from.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber and Crash were chatting together. " So you are know bonded to Kyra? Asome a new friend. " Ya, I am." He turned to look when her heard the mare and trotted over to the hill. He stopped and glanced up at her. " Hello, my name is Crash!" He turned to watch Amber catch up. " This is my friend Amber."

"Oh, Hello. Are you Spins filly?" She walked up to her.

http://storminateacup910.tripod.com/amber.html

http://storminateacup910.tripod.com/id4.html
I need a new image holder...lol

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She looked like an odd mixture of her parents. With her father's fire red eyes, but the dark green stripes clearly represented her mother. She hesitated before answering, feeling herself becoming quite shy.

"I'm SaphireSpin... Pleasure to meet you." She paused, considering the question. Yes, she was Spin's filly, but she was also Frolic's. Her family consisted only of her brother and parents. So far, the only serian's who matter. "Yeah... Frolic and Spin are my parents... Any reason why you wish to know?"

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber shook her head up and down. " Yes, I know Spin, Frolic and your bonded Rainer." Crash listened intestly, his ears swiveling as he listend. He was trying to learn as much as he could about serians and bondeds that Amber knew. He walked up the hill and stopped beside Amber.

Amber glanced at him then back at SaphireSpin. " So what are you doing up here? Also why were you calling out?" Amber turned her head slightly.
I need a new image holder...lol

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She glanced at the two uneasily, flipping her long purple mane. Her forelock fell over her eyes, her red eyes bearly visibly from behind the silky purple and red forelock.

She smiled at the mention of Rainer. The one who had bonded Spin, and later bonded herself. The smile quickly faded, and she looked shy once more. "I'm starting a circle... It's called 'Circle of White Roses'." She replied, carefull choosing her words. "I wanted to see if anyone wished to join or not."

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Faith looked around waiting for bubble."He should be here by now where is he?"Faith looked a bit farther away and saw a few other serians talking and decided it wouldnt hurt if she just talked to them for a bit.Faith trotted over to the serians and tryed to figure out who they were."Oh hello you must be Saphire Spin what a pleasure to finaly meet you im Faith. You Amber am i right?I think i rember you from the abandons draw ugg it took us a long time to get picked by Indi from the raffle heh."Faith looked at the other serian and noted it was a male,had spikes on his back,was purple and had greean and blue hair."I dont think I have ever met you before or even heard of you..."
"So Saphire how is your brother?"