meeting up(Delirium's Flight members only please^^)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

zelda324
Leader
Leader

meeting up(Delirium's Flight members only please^^)

Post by zelda324 »

Verity trotted along the plain wondering around, he was a little bored and actually he wanted to talk to other members of his circle. He looked around his ears perked forward. He then shook his short tail as he trotted along and soon found a lake. Verity smiled as he walked over and took a few sips of the water, then he lifted his head up once more "Well I hope I can see other members of the circle maybe get to know them better..." he said talking to himself lightly. The sun was high up in the sky and he then walked over to a large tree for the shade and rested hopeing to see others. Of course Scythe was busy keeping track of Spirit because it seemed like as she got a little older she tried to get into more trouble or at least tryed to cause trouble. Verity could only chuckle after thinking about that and he shook his head "For one little foal she sure does now how to cause the trouble" he spoke outloud only like someone was there yet just talking to himself.

(heh yeah I am somewhat bored and I though it would be kindof fun to get verity rping with members of the circle ^^;; )

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Chime was out and about on her own again, and she liked the time to clear her mind. However hard that was. There was usually only ever one thing on her mind anyway... well, technically, though there were subcategories of the main thought in her mind. Such as foals, strolling together at night, cuddling under fireworks.

Since when was the laid-back flirt such a hopeless romantic? Sighing and shaking her head, she grinned to herself. Ah, perfect timing! She noticed another lone Serian, and approached, hoping to use conversation to keep Arch off her mind for a while. She recognised the Serian... he was in her circle! Even better, all circles should have close circle-mates. She sat next to the stallion and smiled approachably.

"Hello there. V..Verity right?" She tested, hoping she at least remembered his name from the last meeting way back when. "I'm Chime, if ya remember me?" She asked curiously, basking in the sun.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Verity had been stareing at the grass for a while and then he looked over hearing another somewht fimiliar voice. He flicked his tail looking over at Chime and smiled "Yes thats my name and I remember you Chime" He looked her over and was glad he was able to talk to someone in his circle.
"So Chime how have you been?" he asked as he flicked his mane to the other side of his neck.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Titan was grazing in the fields by herself not that far from the stream where Verity had just had a drink. The sound of voices carried over and she raised her head to spot the green stallion and the winged mare. Oh what the hey, she wasn't doing anything important anyway...and it wasn't like she was in need of more food to keep her busy.

She trotted over and greeted the stallion warmly, "Hiya honey." Followed by a gentle nip on the shoulder. The greeting she gave the mare was a little cooler, "Chime." followed by a nod. She didn't hate the other yellow mare or anything like that, it was just too soon to get over that little twinge of jealousy. She wouldn't have minded sharing Arch, but Arch apparently had eyes for only one. Ah well, that's life right?[/img]

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Verity's attention was brought to the other mare that had approached them and he smiled seeing it was Titan "Hi Titan" he glanced between the two yellow mares with a smile glad to talk to a few members of there circle.
His ears flicked around as he could tell a little bit of tension between the two mares, from what he could remember they seem to wanted to both be with Arch. Yet he only seemed to want to be with Chime at least thats all he remembered. The stallion didn't say anything yet for he waited to see how the two mares would react to eachother and he hoped it would turn out good.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

The big mare, true to character, siddled up to the stallion and nipped an ear. "So what have you been up to, love? Haven't seen you for a bit, though I think I saw you for a moment or two at that post-festival party."

Titan didn't speak to Chime, she decided to let the other mare start a conversatin if she was interested.