A Fiesta is in Store

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Bright Promise
Foal
Foal

Post by Bright Promise »

Fiesta shrugged, "I think it was the luck of the draw in Bright's case.. she got two boys! And no females... weep... I think it would be excellent to be in a Circle. You get to meet so many nice Serians." Fiesta felt the warm sun on his face and loved this weather. "Hmm... so do you know any females?" he tacked on a little wink at the end of his statement. Hmm, he wondered, I wonder what kind of ladies hang out in this part of the land...
Image ImageImageImage

Land of Rhul Weblog ~ Land of Rhul (Coming "Soon"!)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle was thrown off balance by Fiesta's question. Yes he knew females but he didn't look at them differenly because of what they were. They were just his friends; well all exept Mist and she was his love.

"Yea, Sure I do. I'm in a circle though and it's cool but I'm thinking of leaving. I don't know anybody and I can't be with anyone I want either; they'd have to be from the circle."

His eyes fogged and he thought of Mist again; he couldn't seem to get her out of his mind. Shaking his head, he looked at Fiesta and said, "Maybe we'll get lucky and someone will come say hi. That way you can make more friends."

Bright Promise
Foal
Foal

Post by Bright Promise »

He was surprised at his comments, "Can you leave a Circle if you want? I would kinda think it would be like my family..."

Which brought up another point which sounded like an interesting conversation, "Do you have any family around here? Or were you like me and had wild parents?" He secretly wished he had a large family and brothers and sisters to occupy his time with.
Image ImageImageImage

Land of Rhul Weblog ~ Land of Rhul (Coming "Soon"!)

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"Yes, you can leave, but it's rare and it's not supposed to be easy either."

He paused here, thinking that he would eventually have to get used to the topic of family. "I know what my parents looked like but as far as names or an active family...no I don't have any. I was abandoned, so I really don't remember much before then."