I Was Waiting On A Different Story

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Saphire listened to their exchange, but just bearly. Seeming to go in one ear and out the other.

Why was she doing this? Walking with complete strangers... This was so wrong. She sighed, bowing her head slightly.

'It must be nice, growing up with a dad and all that you know'll always be there.' She smirked at this, tossing her head to the side.

"Ha, yeah right. Having your sire nag on you all day is no picnic."

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"At least he's there," Sparkle murmured, and looked at her out of the corner of his eye. "There's this saying, you never really know what you have until it's gone. Maybe you'd have to really be away from him to know what he means to you."

He fell silent with that, leaving her time to think, and looked up at the leaves as he wondered why anyone would hate having a parent. Nagging or not, he obviously cared.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"I've already experienced the freedom. I'd rather not have a sire or dam, and live like Wisp or Arch, but noooooooooo. I had to have parents." Surely, Stice would pound her for saying such a remark.

She flicked her tail, knowing for a fact that what she was saying was childish.

Urg, she needed to change the topic. A sly grin flashed onto her muzzle, and she bolted, taking off at a flat out gallop, grinning at them from over her shoulder.

So she wouldn't run into anything, she turned her head again, quickly analyzing the area before making a tight turn around a corner, increasing the distance between herself and them.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

A figure in the forest heard the thunder of hooves, listened to the breathing, saw the flash of colors, and smirked. This was just the kind of thing he liked.

Stice ran after his sister, out of the forest and straight towards her. They had always been about the same speed, but the distance was rather long, so he did a hard sprint to catch up with her, nipping her on the back before running neck and neck. "And you had to have a brother," he breathed in her ear.

That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Her heart skipped a beat when she felt the nip on her back, flicking an ear back when she heard his breathing. But when she heard his voice, she almost stumbled.

"Stice!" She slid to a hault, dust swirling around her legs. Her eyes were wide, staring at him in surprise. "Since when did you get here?"

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

He slid a little past her, dust from his sister's halt blowing towards him and choking him on its denseness. He gagged and trotted back to Saphy.

"Oh, I've been waiting to see you for a while. I just happened to be in the forest today, looking for Amy." Stice shivered with delight. "Phoenix, she's a beauty.

"I must say though, that mare over there is also quite interesting." He tilted his head. "And is that Sparkle next to her?"
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp