I Was Waiting On A Different Story

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Special occasion." She replied, glancing around. She wouldn't admit it, but she was lost. There's no way I'll find my way back to The Hill at this rate... She sighed, thinking to herself. This Sparkle seemed like a nice guy, maybe he would show her?

But she wouldn't ask such things of him just yet. She didn't know him that well. She shifted her weight. "Do you go there often?" She asked, hoping to create a conversation.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Grinning, Sparkle tilted his head to consider her question. "When I need to think. Or just be alone for a little while. And when I feel Haunted. So, I guess that'd be often. Alot of times, when I feel like you just looked, I go there. It's a good place to be alone with your thoughts."

Tilting his head, Sparkle pawed the ground and looked at Saphy a little closer. she had very pretty eyes. "Is this place like that for you? I'm wondering because I don't really know if i'm the only one here that has his own spot. If I am then I need to ask Songhue to get me one in Sunlit Shadows. You know, because no one else has one here, I don't want to start anything."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She shook her head. "Nope. My first time here." She didn't understand the rest the things he had said, so nodded her head, pretending to get it. She pawed at the ground, moving a leaf from one spot to another.

Hm, this place is spooky... She thought to herself, glancing around. The damp ground and lack of light caused a chill to run down her spine. She noticed him looking her over and raised a brow, flicking back an ear, What is he doing?

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle squinted when she looked up to see him studying her. He was at home in the trees but prefered more light than there was. And she seemed uncomfortable as well. It was a shame really, her being so pretty and unsure of herself. He wondered if he would be able to help with anything and then cancelled the thought. Saphy didn't strike him as one who would welcome the attempt. She was too proud, and too young at that. She still had a bit of growing to do before she'd be wise enough to swollow her tongue.

"Hey, if you want, I can show the place. It's open, and not everyone goes for that, but it's a good place to get ahold of yourself. There's never anyone out there but me."

With-holding a sigh he tilted his head and took a moment to study her closer. Very pretty. It was too bad the best he could offer was a place to be alone with her thoughts. He wondered if she had a mate in mind, someone to love who would love her. For him it would complete him, help to fill the hole that was his past. For her, he hoped that she would have someone to understand and that would help her to open up, to really be who she wanted. But he didn't know if she'd allow anyone to love her at all. Almost, he thougt, the same way I don't know if Mist will ever love me. But I'm still holding out for her so I can hold out that Saphy will find real happiness.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Eve watched the exchange of greetings, and furthermore the looks that passed in eyes and motions. Seemed SaphireSpin, she gathered that was what the young mare's name was, was uncomfortable in the shadowy surroundings, and a bit uncomfortable with the stallion's stare as well. She knew his name was Sparkle, Mist had mentioned him briefly, and he seemed like a friendly sort.

She rose gracefully, deciding to make her appearance and perhaps ease the mare's mind a bit. She trotted over to them languidly, the scattered sunlight following her movements. She still had that odd tendency to draw out light, something she thought she would've lost a long time ago. She smiled as she approached the two.

"Am I interrupting anything?" she asked, her siren voice smooth and low.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Saphire visibly relaxed when she spotted the other mare, her gaze softening a bit. It's not that she didn't like Sparkle... She just felt a little akward around stallions that she hadn't met in her earlier stages.

"No. Not at all... I'm SaphireSpin... And you are?" She tilted her head slightly, giving off the innocence that she knew how to wield like a weapon. She glanced at Sparkle and shook her head slightly, a small smile flicking onto the corner of her lips using actions to say 'No thanks, that's ok.'