I Was Waiting On A Different Story

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Eve hardly blinked as the mare took off. She was young, full of fire, no way she was going to stand around for this old timer talk of families. Espercially if they were trying to convince her to change her mind about her parents. She remembered when she was like that fire, and it brought another half-smile to her face.

She trotted slowly after Saphire, the light dancing over her coat. As she reached her, she saw the stallion beside her. Her mate? Or...rather her brother by resemblance. She stepped lightly into the copse, flicking her mane to one side. "I see you've found another guide..."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Yeah, that's Sparkle. The mare's name is Eve..." She raised a brow. It wasn't uncommon to see her brother react this way about a mare.... But something was different.

She shook it off, smiling when Eve approached. "Guide? Hardly. Little brother? That's more like it." She smirked, nipping at Stice's neck playfully.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Eve? Pretty name," Stice smiled as she came over, "For a Pretty Mare."

"Little Brother? Phoenix, you're mixed up. Look who's towering over you." Stice puffed himself up to his full height, swelling out his chest. As Saphire nipped him, he blew it out and laughed. "I'm not a very good guide, but I know this neck of the woods fairly well." He smiled. "Amy showed me and Spirit."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle chuckled as Saphy took off. She was running from the topic, he knew that much since he'd done it himself a few times. But what a surprise when Stice showed up!

"Who's Amy?" he asked, noticing an odd look in the stallion's eye. It rather resembled the one he got when he spoke of Mist. "And I agree, Eve really is beautiful. Havent' you met before?"

He looked curiously between the two, wondering if Stice could get under her quietness and if Saphy would eventually learn that it was nice not to know there was no one you could really depend on. He loved watching others.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Stice smiled at Sparkle. "Amy is short for AmbientWonder, the prettiest mare in the world with Spirit." He sighed happily. "Phoenix, I have the best mares in the world."

Stice shook his head. "No. I haven't met her before, though I've heard her mentioned a few times in random conversations."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"It's the same with me and Amy," Sparkle grinned. "I've heard about her but we've never met. Songhue says she's quite the mare now. And she doesn't compliment easily."

He looked at Saphy here and tilted his head curiously. "Why's he call you that anyway? Phoenix I mean. It seems to fit you from what I can see but it doesn't make since."

Then he looked back at Eve, wondering if she was upset by so many serians. She was certainly something.