The Start of a Circle

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

She giggled and held her head somewhat high and looked at him with a smirk. She thought about the names that he listed off and flicked her black tail some as she thought "Hmmm well I like Midsummer's Eve and Forgotten Dream for some reason" she glanced around the area and then back at him still with the same smirk.

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

I so want to join, but I don't have Amy posted yet (hopefully I will in a little bit)

Amy: HURRRRRYYYYYYY

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Amy wonders over to the fields after Nyx hurridly found her a place to live. She had heard that Stice was starting a Circle and hoped she was in time to join. Spotting him on a hill, she pranced over. Hey hot stuff, got room for me? she asked nuzzleing him a bit and not feeling ashamed of her boldness.

((If I take a bit to reply I apologize now))

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Me too." Stice nodded, then Amy came over.

Stice raised his eyebrows and nipped her lightly on the neck. "You know I do, sweet thing." He wondered if Spirit was jealous. After all, it seemed he was going to be the only stallion in the Circle. And that's how he liked it.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Spirit smiled nodding to what he said, then her gaze changed to the other mare that approached. Her ears perked forward then pinned back against her head for a second before returning to being up. Of course yes she was a bit jealous for the mare seemed to waltz up like she had first rank with Stice. Then another part of her wasn't jealous more so confused and wondered who Stice would like more. She gazed over Amy once more knowing most would think of her being beautiful. So Spirit was starting to feel weird (basically just like her mother) and uncomfortable like she didn't belong or something. Though she kept her ground and really didn't show how she felt at all.

(XD jealousy is building up, lol and she is almost like Scythe with getting nervous because of her appearance^^;; but is stronger by staying even though she probably wants to leave)

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

((Sorry for hijacking, but I just have to say, I don't think Stice will remain the only stallion for long, not with those pretty ladies. XD Probably won't be any of my current ones, but still...theres bound to be acouple more interested stallies sooner or later. *g* ))