Autumn Wanderings...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Autumn Wanderings...

Post by Indi »

A tan colored mare wanderered through the trunks of the gigantic oak trees in the forest. Red, orange, and yellow leaves were highlighted in the setting sun, casting a glow on everything around it. The mare gave a little smile and continued her walk.

Her hooves took her to the edge of a lake near the center of the woods. She had never been this far before and as she lowered her head to drink, she flicked her ears back and forth and scanned the horizon with her dark eyes. If anything approached her, she promised herself she would be ready.

That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Another Serian was also wandering the land, though it should be said he was hiding rather than wandering. Perhaps that wasn't the best word, for he wasn't really hiding from anything, merely watching the other Serian from the safety of the thick bushes. Curious, but not brave--was that the word--to go and introduce himself. He had become even more reserved these days, he barely said a word to anyone. You could possibly blame Deck for that, she had been too loud and talkative for him, which caused him to close up to the outside world.

Pulled from his thoughts, the stallion watched the horizon in from of him with serious lime-green eyes. Should he approach her? Such a thought passed his mind on more than one occasion, but he decided against it. Lest he make a fool of himself, as he always did during conversations.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Two forms stood in the shadows that were cast by a fairly old oak, yet the darkness did almost nothing to dull their colourful coats. The blue stallion ruffled his wings, placing them in a more comfortable position, glancing at the young mare beside him.

She flicked back an ear, raising a brow. "Arch... Remind me again why you brought me here?"

"I remember when you used to call me 'Uncle Arch'." He stated, a smile forming on his muzzle. She turned her head slightly, her fire red eyes showing some irritation. "You didn't answer my question."

Arch sighed, "Well... You've been acting restless lately, and I felt that a visit here would help." He replied, yellow cat like eyes glancing around them, twitching his silver tail.

"Hmph." SaphireSpin gazed blankly at an orange leaf that drifted from one of the many branches, landing on the ground without a sound. "But... Why here?" Her voice had taken on a softer tone and it didn't go unnoticed.

Arch smiled warmly and shrugged. "I don't know... It's just pretty here at this time of year."

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

The male, who was known as Stray, flicked his ears back at the sounds of others. More Serians, lovely, just what this anti-social stallion needed. Perhaps he should just go back home, at least then he was only tormented by Deck. Something held him back though, guilt perhaps? He had promised Butterfly to be more open with others, and so far he was failing horribly. Might as well introduce himself, he could always fight back if the time called for it. His stunning horns weren't there for display after all.

So, with an apperance of confidence he did not feel, Stray stepped out from his hiding place, putting himself in the line of vision of the two newcomers. "Hello," he said, voice unusually deep and smooth. "The name's Stray, pleasure to meet you," he introduced with a bow to each of them in turn. Such a gentleman.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

The mare was startled by the sudden appearance of the stallion from the bushes and the sounds of the voices - a mare and a stallion, related in some way, it seemed. She pulled her head violently out of the water, spraying droplets everywhere. Sheepishly, she turned to the others. "Sorry. Did I get anyone wet?"

Taking a deep breath, she answered Stray with, "My name's Harvest. Nice to meet you too." She bowed her head shyly - this was the first stallion she'd ever met if you didn't count Fleet, who was extremely kind, and Stice, who she'd always thought of as more of a colt.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Stray shook the water from his mane and cursed himself inwardly. Scaring her. That's a good start to any conversation worth their valuable time. He snorted and looked at his jeweled hooves bashfully, thick mane falling over his eyes. Such an annoying attribute it was. He flicked it over his neck and turned to the female he was watching before. "Sorry for surprising you," he apologized. "And only just a bit, I love water though," he added, chuckling.

Stray's face broke out in a small smile, then nodded. "Hello Harvest, pleasure to meet you," he said, matching her bow, searching his mind for any reference of this Serian. Hm, nothing, not surprising though, he knew little of the Serians, even though he had been here for quite some time.