Bolting in the depths XD

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Bolt was still looking for anything when he noticed Tigress get closer to him. His tail twitched sending up millions of little bubbles once more, and his eyes slightly widen. He wanted to gulp but he couldn't for the water, and his heart skipped a beat. He just floated in the water staring at her, and he could read the message she was giving him pretty much.

The stallion's body drifted closer until their bodies had touched though it was the soft current in the water that had pushed him closer. This made him a little more nervous though he did like the mare alot it was just he had never gotten close to anyone before from what he could remember at least.

(lol probably and I have a feeling that Tigress will win for holding their breath under the water the longest if she gives him a kiss XD lol^^)

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Her own pulse was doing a little dance inside her chest and pounding in her ears. The contact of their skin was like a fisson of electricity that made her fur stand on end briefly. Oh my.. Tigree thinks rather appresiatively.

His deer in the headlight look made her pause and gentle her message, she hadn't wanted to ambush him or make him do anything he wasn't ready for. Eyes dark with deeper emotions, Tigress lowers her velvet nose closer to his face and stops eye to eye with him. Her ears perk toward him delicately in question. She would wait, it was his choice and she wouldn't hold it against him if he didn't accept her invitation.

Though she felt she could stay in this moment forever, Tigress hadn't completely forgotten that there was only so much more time in this underwater world.

((*glees* I hope they do, ehehe and I don't think Tigress would be able to hold it if they kissed either. *lol* They can always try again later though. XD ))

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Bolt gazed at the mare seeing how much closer her nose was to his face which made him blink a few times. He thought for a while of what he should do, his heart beat still racing a bit. Then he made a move, he moved his nose closer and pressed against hers and then went into a kiss. His heart had almost stopped right there and then but yet he didn't move.

(lol well lets see what happens XD don't know didn't feel like posting that much yet o.O )

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Tigress's knees went weak and she almost sank to the floor. She felt her insides melting and was engulfed in a warm golden glow.

Unfortunately the kiss couldn't last very long because there was a burning in her lungs and a desperate need to breath. her body was screaming at her to inhale, but mind said, No don't inhale water!

Rather confused...had it been over four minutes already? Dazedly, Tigress breaks off the kiss gives him a nudge and starts swimming toward the surface where the blessed air was. It really only took a few short moments, but it felt like hours before her head broke the surface and gasping she inhaled all that sweet air.

She looks over to make sure Bolt was okay. "Bolt?" Tigress asks.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

The blue colored stallion felt his heart stop in this little kiss, he had lost all sight of himself. Once he felt the nugde from the mare he blinked almost taking in a gulp of water but stopped himself before he did. Watching as Tigree made her way to the surface he had followed quickly.
Reaching the surface he took a deep breath of air and then was breathing rather fast, which then he glanced over at Tigress. He slightly smiled "I'm alright, are you ok?" he was more so worried about her then himself.

(eek shortness^^;; sorry it took so long>.<)

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Tigress grins, her breathing already starting to even back out. She really was in excellent swimming shape. His concern for her is touching, so she gives him another nudge on the neck.

"I'm great! Cutie-pie...didn't I tell you...I could hold my breath as long...as you?" she bats her eyelashes teasingly. Her speech was punctuated by moments of breathing. Sure, she was recovering quickly, but not That quickly. *chuckles*

After a few more moments she could talk normally again, "I suppose because of that very sweet kiss we can't determine how long we stayed under water, as I quite lost track of the time." here she smiles warmly at Bolt. "Though I'm fairly certain it was at least four, or so minutes."

"So the question is...what does the winner get?" Tigree eyes Bolt flirtatiously.

((Don't worry. ^^ It's fine.))