Bolting in the depths XD

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

He looked at over still calming down from all that had happened and he could only smile after hearing what she said "I'm glad to hear that Tigree"
He just stared at her with yellow eyes feeling the nugde on his neck before hand, and he just continued to watch her. Chuckling some he saw the flirtatious flutter of her eyes just listening to her sweet honey like voice. He had waited long enough now that he was able to talk normally "Well I am not sure what the prize should be, what do you think?" he moved himself al ittle closer and nipped at her neck gently

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Tigress arches her neck prettily at the nip, "Oh, I think a nice dinner together would be ideal." her honey-voice purrs in approval and she treads water carefully next to him.

"Know any good spots to eat, Bolt?" she tilts her head toward him inquiringly. It probably would be best if he choose the place seeing as he would know someplace near the water.
Last edited by Luminaire on Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

He chuckled after hearing her saying that a nice place to eat would be nice "Well alright Tigree" he shook his neck sending small droplets of water around and at Tigress.

He then looked over at her and thought for a few minutes "Ummm right now I can't remember at all, I am still kindof in a blurr yet" he gave a somewhat goofy yet happy smile still thinking of the little kiss they shared.

( XD )

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

She retaliates his battery of water droplets with a shower of her own by vigorusly shaking her soaked mane.

He was just too cute and sweet in saying that, that Tigress blushes. She still had a rather warm feeling from that kiss too. Tigress rather hoped they would share more. However, the loud growling of her stomach demanded food first.

The golden brown mare nibbles down the curve of his neck, "How about now?" she purrs softly in her honey voice. "I'm getting very hungry, handsome." her lips curve into a playful smile.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

The stallion chuckled some as the mare sent water droplets towards her, which made him turn his head for a second till it stoped. He then looked back at Tigress and smiled. His ears perked forward still with a smile played on his face now thinking of where they could go to find something to eat. "Hmmmm well there is always something along the lake areas, Apple trees, fresher grass then you could image, ummmmmmmm lets see there are just lot of different things that I have found in other lakes. So we should be able to find something here just need to look a little bit thats all Tigree" he chuckled "The waters always give something no matter what" he looked at her with his yellowish golden eyes with a smooth smile