Bolting in the depths XD

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

The fact that he just realized he had called her Tigree sent a playful smirk on his face. It was more of an accident since he tried to speak a little faster then what he should have been. His ears flattened against his head then perked back up, and he chuckled a little bit "Well if your alright with that little nickname I'll start calling ya that then"

The stallion could feel her hoof touch the lightening marking on his side, and this made him smile for no real reason. It also sent a shiver down his back which made his chuckle a little almost like a tickeling sensation.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

She sends a little splash at him, "Ha, you do that and I may have to come up with one for you." Tigress chuckles, enjoying his gentle boldness.

As if realising what kind of effect her touch had on him she removes her hoof carefully so as to not scratch him. "Ticklish are you?" Her heart was beating alittle faster. There is definitely a connection between them already. Tigress smiles back alittle more shyly, while she wasn't afraid of romance it tended to bring out her less confident side.

Just to be silly she sticks her muzzle in the water and blows bubbles. Tigress glances out of the corner of her eye at him with a challenging gleam.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

He chuckles hearing that she would have to come up with a nickname for him though he didn't say anything, just stared at her with a smile. Bolt then looked at her hoove as she pulled it away, and then back at her with a calm smile "Ya you could say I am a little bit ticklish" chuckling after that knowing their are few that admit that right out loud.

He had lowered his upper body down in the water, and laughed as she stuck her muzzle in the water to blow bubbles. He then noticed her look which made him smirk a little, and just to spice things up a little he quickly flicked his large tail sending water towards Tigress. He was already starting to like her and yet they barely knew eachother, but he had a rather strong feeling about her and him.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Tigress grins, "Like I said you're a brave one, especially to admit to it." And rather quiet she observed, he was not a talker like she was, nor a show-off like Mystic. It was a nice change from the other serians she knew. Maybe, she was vain but the way he looked at her made her feel good too.

It was also going to make getting to know him alittle harder, but thats okay she liked a challenge. she just had a feeling it would be a great deal of fun.

The splash he sends pretty much submerges her face and she sputters in mock outrage, as drops of water sparkle on her eyelashes. "Hey!" she says before sending some waves of her own at him using her strong forelegs. "Take that!" Tigress giggles swimming alittle away from him in anticipation of his return volly.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

He automatically turned his head when she returned the splashing of water, and he couldn't help but chuckle. The water just dripped down his coat with every droplet shimmering in the sun. Once she started to swim away he turned and looked at her. With one thought he submerged under the water, darting around the cool water he found a prefect place to strike. As quickly as he had disappeared he reappeared next to her splashing her with a bigger wave of water.

He kept his head above the water staring at her with a smile, and was chuckling as well "Well Tigree I don't think you could win a water fight with me" though if he wanted he would let her win too a point but he just waited to see what she would say.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Tigress turned her head away at just the right moment so she wouldn't drown in the wave he'd made. Being a Warrior she had good instincts and reflexes. But the little fishy was faster in the water and so, she hadn't figured out where he was going to pop up next before he did.

Saying she couldn't win a water fight with him causes her to arch a brow. "Oh, you think so cutie-pie?" Of course he couldn't know that she already played water games with a fish-tailed warrior. Granted, she could never swim as fast as them, she was better than average though and could compete.

Tigress allows a smirk of her own to grace her lips. "Depends on the fight...I can't win one for speed, that is certain. However, I bet I can swim as long as you can and, " she pauses to lean down closer to him, amber eyes warm and gleaming. "I bet I can hold my breath as long as you can too." her voice is soft and sweet in his ear meant to distract him. This lady had experience on her side.

Without much warning Tigress slings a foreleg over Bolt's slender back, expertly avioding his spiky crest and takes him down for a dive. He would of had a moment to inhale air before being taken under the water. She wouldn't force him to stay once they were acouple feet down, but the point was to see if they could hold their breath as long as the other.