*trots in...*

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

*Glancing up at the setting sun, his eyes glimmer as he waits in anticipation of the soothing night. Feeling distressed for his companion, he eagerly awaits the sheltering shadows, hoping she will feel more at ease among them.*

The haunted all have sad tales, thier loss almost unimaginable. But I like to think that sometimes they find peace, that their tortured minds can, for a few moments at least, feel at ease. I'm sure that's just wishful thinking, however... they would not be haunted if they could easily forget their loss.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Frostbite too is eager for the fading light to leave, wishing for the night to take away her worries, and her memories at least for a while. She looks over to the stallion with a small smile.

"Sometimes, other times they are simply too spiteful or cold hearted to stop their games of hurt and torture. But most of the ones that have a purpose to their afterlife journeys end up finding help in those that take pity, which is why alot of spirits reach out to me... But I'm glad I can talk to someone to grasps the concept as much as I."

The share of information made her blush into silence, midn wandering just for a moment as the first touch of darkness stole into the sky.