Glory of the sky [Crystal/and or Banjo]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Glory of the sky [Crystal/and or Banjo]

Post by Tigress »

Comet was sitting under the cold gaze of the moon, his eyes taking in more than you'd think a Serian could. In his mind he saw out of the atmosphere and into space, where his namesake was soaring wildly through the sky, secretly. Oh, the beauty and freedom. So untamed and carefree, so defiant and mysterious. Could he be something such as this? He wondered... how could he describe himself? One never really could analyse their personality themselves, maybe he should seek some company? He'd never been too into crowds, and the only one he'd ever really gotten along with was the kind scholar, Spindle. They talked for hours about poetry and writing and the common interest of astrology.

"As the sky expands endlessly, full of surrealistic night, my heart does wish to follow..." He whispered, to no one in particular, feeling the natural longing of a loner in the chill soft wind of midnight.
Last edited by Tigress on Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

ooc| This was just too good not to post a responce, but if you'd rather someone else answer I'll edit. My sister told me today that I tend to get too into things so I'm wondering if I'm doing that with Sparkle. *luffs*
:heart:
Sparkle couldn't sleep again. He always had trouble sleeping in the deepest part of night, always wondering what could be under the shadows, mostly wondering what could be in the shadows of his mind. So he'd crept out of his home, Sunlit Shadows, how's that for irony, and just started walking. In the day he was happy with far too much energy for his own good. At night he always changed, becomming serious and easy to frighten. It was because of this that he nearly shouted when he heard the whisper of another serian. Wanting some sort of company to chase away his thoughts he headed towards the sound but slowly and cautiosly,[sp?] still weary from the surprise.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

[OOC: yeah, this was supposed to be for Crystal/and or Banjo of Lumi's, I should have been more specific XD]

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

((Ooh Sorry I couldn't get to this sooner! XD;;; I needed food and with food came a movie, and yeah stuff just follows. ^^ *patpats Tigs and Songhue* It's all right Songhue you didn't know. I think I can handle rping with the two of ya. XD;; Hey two stallies, two mares should be fun. *s* ))

"Ooh, Crystal look at the stars!" a baby blue mare ribboned with lavendar whispers to her frosty companion as they wander through the night.

Royal purple hair blows into the mare's eyes, when she looks over to Banjo, "Kinda hard to see them with all this moonlight. Why are you whispering?" she asks more than alittle puzzled with this whole outing.

Banjo tosses her head dismissively, "Oh you..can't you just imagine them? Stars are always there even when we don't see them. And I'm whispering because it's fun, you should try it sometime!" she gives Crystal a frustrated poke. Honestly, did she always have to be so, so serious?! Couldn't she just have fun and pretend once inawhile?

Crystal flicks her ears back at the poke, hardly one to let something like that she slide, she nips Banjo on the shoulder. "Don't poke me, I have plenty of fun as you well know. We'd hardly be friends if I didn't enjoy playing on the beach just as much you do!" Crystals opinion was that Banjo didn't have to be so silly all the time.

"Ha! And making up lyrics most of the time. /For there in beats the heart of the sea!/" Banjo sings a line that Crystal made up one day and she wasn't bad at it either. She'd never be famous, but it was easy on the ears.

Crystal blushes and looks around, "Hush! Thats private and you know it. I don't want everyone else to hear it." she was quite mortified to notice that there were indeed two others right nearby who could of heard.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

((*nods* alrighty then XD))

Comet notices another stallion coming up to speak with him and tilts his head curiously, this was a hard spot to find, or so he'd thought... "Good evening..." He greets, and is cut off by the faint sound of two differing voices, both as intriguing as the other, though one seemed to be whispering. Was this some kind of prank? He really wasn't much into things such as that, and they weren't being that sneaky... Or perhaps his idea of fun was just a bit biased.

"Pulsing wild with the blood of the rain." He offers gently, his higher alto seeming completely serene with the scene around him. "Such a passionate tongue, who could be the creator?" He questions, looking from one femme to the other, momentarily caught in the gleam of Crystal's shimmering ice.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Tossing his head, Sparkle looks at the two new mares and then back at Comet, feeling odd at finding such company at night. He did notice though that both mares were very pretty and seemed to already know Comet.

"I think I'm a little out of my league with three others around that seem to have such smooth paths from their hearts to their tongues. But to me at least I feel small when looking at the night sky, with the stars so infinite and so much left that we still can't see."

He tossed his main and blushed, thinking that he'd sounded stupid and knowing that it was too late to do anything about it now.