Drake enters with an offer...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Drake enters with an offer...

Post by SunBlind »

The fiery stallion enters the fields and gazes about. He'd come to see if anyone would like to complete his Circle, the Dragon's Flame. He only had two mares and three stallions. Seeing as his Circle thus far had not had two Serians from the same Altar, he'd like to continue to trend if possible, but he wasn't going to be too picky about that.

He found himself a small rise in the land and stood there for all to see.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

A timid mare approached, spotting a stallion who had spikes like the ones on her tail. It was nice to see another who looked somewhat similar, so she decided to investigate.

"You seem to be looking for something, am I wrong?" She questioned, sitting patiently and trying to judge the character of the one before her. He seemed polite enough, which was good because she had a bad temper which was easily surfaced, and snotty remarks set her off. It was perfectly fine to be curious in her mind, and she was very curious indeed.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

He watched the mare approach, examining her closely. He approved of the strange markings on her coat, they were intriguing, and the spikes on her tail suited him perfectly well.

"That I am," he replied. "My name is Drake, I am seeking a mare to complete my Circle." Subtle this stallion was not. "What is your name?"

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

((could I join faith in this circle?)

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

((Drake is only looking for one mare, and Faith is with Bubble. Not to mention, Sirensong was there first, sorry.))

She smiled gently, and stood straight, knowing that he was examining her form. She didn't think too highly of herself, not to the point of being obnoxiously cocky, but she did know that she was as interesting/pretty as any other mare.

"My name is Sirensong, and I came in hopes of finding one who seemed impressive enough to entice me into a circle. It seems we're both in luck." Subtle, she could be this, but generally she was as blunt as the stallion before her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Drake." She added, almost as an afterthought, although it was meant sincerely.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

((sorry Crystal, though its true I like Faith and Bubbles, there really isn't room for another stallion and I don't think Faith would want to leave her friend. Even I who don't follow most of the RP's know they were a couple *g*))

"Entice?" he said with a bit of a smirk. "I was thinking that it would be the mare who would have to entice me, not the other way around." Though most thought him arrogant and boringly serious except when his temper flared up, he actually had this kind of sarcastic humour within him, a slight mischievious glint that probably allowed him and Mischief to get along. Though he would never stoop so low as the play a prank, he enjoyed fencing with words. He wondered if this mare could parry...