Meeting New Friends

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

She was just too cute. He's never had anyone forget his name before so it caused him to pause a moment, blinking in surprise, before he gave a grin large enough to take up his whole face. Nudging her again, he got her head up enough to see, and finally let out a small chuckle he'd managed to hold until now.

"Well you could have just said as much, I'm more than able to tell you, ya know. I guess I was so into showing you around I pushed it right out of your head."

Then, chuckling again, he gave her a sicere look and said, "Well, I gotta say, I've never met anyone like you before, but I think you're sweet. That's why keep laughing. I'm not trying to laugh at you it's just that you're so sweet. And as for your memory lapse, my name is Sparkle. Now did you say you wanted to go to the winds?"

He grinned again, nearly dancing in place, and then trotted around her so it looked like he was trotting away before turning his head and nipping her in a tease to get her to move. He wasn't one to get offendend easily, so there was nothing for her to worry about.

Silvanon
Regular
Regular

Post by Silvanon »

Peppermint heaved a sigh of relief when she saw that he was not upset with her. After listening to him, she still found herself blushing, but for another reason.

"Sparkle," she said, and cocked her head, considering him. "It suits you. And don't worry, I won't be forgetting again anytime soon," she laughed. Seeing that he wanted to go, she laughed again and trotted after him, grinning. "I follow where you lead."

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

He nearly jumped when she said she still wanted to go, and then trotted away, leading her to the plains. Before long though, he looked back at her and called, "Hey, I'm gunna kick up the speed, okay?"

The next thing he knew he was in a full out gallop and the wind was tearing at his main, filling his lungs, and pressing up under his belly. Oh it felt good to run. He was so caught up in the motions he didn't realize at first that they'd reached their destination; though he did when the wind changed and nearly knocked him off his feet.

Silvanon
Regular
Regular

Post by Silvanon »

Peppermint followed after Sparkle. She laughed happily when he wanted to run, and easily kept pace. She loved the swift motion of a good gallop and the feel of the air flowing through her mane. She felt the subtle change in the air currents as they travelled, so the sudden forceful wind didn't catch her off guard. She saw Sparkle nearly get pushed over by it, though, and hurried to his side, ready to offer him a shoulder if needed. Despite her concern, she laughed happily. "What a wonderful wind!" she exclaimed, speaking loudly enough to be heard over the noise.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Leaning agianst her side, Sparkle laughed and quickly changed direction, trying to follow the winds and calling back into them, "I thought you'd like it! Come on, see if you can catch them!"

Laughing, he twisted, carefully listening to his every hair so he could feel the slightest change in the air. Then he froze, spotting a great white wolf not too far away, the wind ruffling the main of fur around her head as she ran over, head low and tail down.

Silvanon
Regular
Regular

Post by Silvanon »

In truth she was paying more attention to the wind than where she was going, so Peppermint nearly bumped into Sparkle when he stopped so abruptly. She grunted and scrambled to halt her forward momentum when she noticed he'd frozen in place.

She knew by now that Sparkle didn't hold still very often, so she looked about with tremendous curiousity to see what had halted him. "Oooh," she exclaimed when she caught sight of the large wolf. She edged herself behind Sparkle when she saw it, not really realizing what she was doing, as her attention was entirely on the wolf at this point. She knew from experience that not all wolves would attack, and that some were even friendly, but she also knew that some were not friendly at all, and might see her as dinner. She wasn't sure yet if Sparkle was aquainted with this wolf, so she waited, tensely alert, to see what would happen.