Sparring

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

He offered her a small smile, hoping that it hid his nervousness, and finally spoke up. "Hey, there's no need to apologize for the way others are; if they don't want to be understood then that's their thing. And to be honest it doesn't matter if he accepts it or not. I gave him my opinion; that's really all there is to it."

He galnced at Saphy and then walked over to Mist, his heart automatically kicking up speed, and tried to hide behind a chuckle and a playful nip. It was a soft one though, sice he remembered the thrashing she'd just recieved.

"So Saphy, do you think you want Mist to teach you how to fight? I'd like to learn, but it seems more like something that'd be in your area. If she's willing to teach of course."

Grinning, he tossed his main, and pranced between them. He was simply enjoying the time with her now, forcing everything else out of his head exept the fact that he could hang out with her.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Um? Learning to fight? My father would kill me if I learned such a thing." She forced on a smile, watching Hinote leave. His behavior... He was deffinatly the same from when they had first met.

"It's fine..." She flashed another smile, not helping but glance at ever every once in a while.

"Is he always so... Emo?"

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Mist giggled lightly and tilted her head. "Emo? I don't think I know what that means, but as for his behavior...Well, he's mostly crass with everyone. He's actually making an effort to be civil lately, but it's not working very well. But he is really very caring...somewhere in there..."

She laughed again, casting a rueful eye over her wounds, and then to Hinote. "I know I have to stop apologizing for him, but I just wish he would learn to act kindly to those around him. He's really lonely..."

She shook her head and gave a shy smile at Sparkle. "I don't think I'd be a good teacher. It's an effort for me to learn even, and I'm not good at all."

She looked up wistfully. "Brittle was teaching me, but on the first lesson he broke some ribs, and it was lucky Sanguine was there to heal them. I'm horrible, really, but I could ask Hinote maybe, if you want to learn. I'm sure he'll be glad to, as long as he gets to fight."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Emo? It means depressed and such." Saphire smiled, then kept her gaze on Hinote, narrowing her eyes slightly. And just to add to the immature look she was giving him, she stuck out her tounge, grinning behind the silly face.

She took her tounge back in and grinned at Mist and Sparkle. "I don't need to learn, it's alright. But... If it's a fight he wants." Again, she glared at him, thinking hard. If she took him on, he'd surely pound her into the ground. Better not risk it.

"So, how long have you been learning?"

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Hinote watched from his newly gained distance, glad to be feeling the relief washing through his veins. He always got a tight, jumpy feel around other people, at least more than one person. The only group he could really stand was his bond group, and that was just because there was enough fighting to keep them all occupied.

He rolled his eyes at Saphire's rasberry. Albeit, he was pretty immature as well, but he had to draw the line somewhere. He merely retorted with a bored toss of his head, daring the fighting look in her eyes. If she wanted to fight, she could bring it. It'd be a welcome relief.

He looked over the other male as well, the prancy one. So that was Sparkle, eh? Ch, typical type Mist would choose as a friend. Perfect thing to get Cedar riled up though, at least now he was certain the solitairy male had emotions.

--

Mist smiled at Saphire's rasberry. It would be wonderful if her and HInote became friends, it would make it alot more interesting around the lands anyways.

She winced slightly, one of the bruises on her haunch giving a throb. "A month or so. Hinote says I'm showing improvement, but he's being generous..."

((Sorry I'm taking so long between posts, I'm cooking and working on PSP :out: ))

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Well, If thats improvement, I'd hate to have seen you a month ago." Saphire was obviously refering to the bruises that Mist had gained, a sympathetic look appearing in her eyes.

"Why would you want to learn such a thing anyway? Isn't it pointless?" The mare would only say this because this is the way she had been brought up, the 'violence is never the answer, peace is the way to go' way, and it worked. Spin had worked hard to burn these into her mind, so she'd never start an uproar, which, if allowed, she easily could. With the help of Stice, of course.

She'd wait for Mist to reply before approaching the red stallion, ignoring the dare in his eyes, this guy had a serious attitude problem.