Forest Follies(For Songhue and Chidory)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Quest grinned amused with Paths efforts at drying her friend. "Well actually I got kicked out of the valley that I live in. My bonded is doing something that she dosent want me to see." Quest danced to an imaginary song, just for the fun of it, going around in circles, and doing fancy footwork. "I think she's gonna surprise me with something really special." he said excitedly.

Calming down, we walked towards his new friends, happy that there were other serians around that he can talk to. "And what about you guys? Is there any special reason as to why you guys are out in the middle of the forest?

ooc/I'm really sorry its been so long, I've had alot of projects and really only had a chance to get a quick look at the site every now and then.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Giving up on what she thought of as the foal/stallion, Path tilted her head at Quest and mumured, "I was trying to meet other serians. And Sparkle was....in need of and outlet for his energy."

Chuckling, Sparkle tossed his main and added, "Yea, I was about to drive her insane. I needed to meet someone new."

Path kicked him gently with a slight frown on her face and looked back at the water. It seemed that he really didn't know anything about descresion.

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Quest grinned, "Its always good to meet somebody new, and to get rid of access energy is always the best thing." he said as he thought about somebody who badly needed an outlet. He lowered his head and sighed, he so needed to calm that guy down, before he got into any more trouble with Chidory.

Snapping his head up, he became very worried, he knew that sound, he just couldn't place it. Suddenly another serian, with a silver face, and bright yellow body, raced out from behind a group of trees, and leaped into the air aiming his body for Quest.

Without thinking Quest ducked and let the male serian soar over him, and watched in horror as he accidently knocked himself into Sparkle, and then tumbled into the river with a splash.

ooc/ Thank you Songhue!!!!

http://www.sionayra.com/Serians/Altars/ ... /Quest.gif

http://www.sionayra.com/Serians/Altars/ ... /Crest.gif

Last edited by Chidory on Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Go to serian stats at the home page and you'll find the link to their pic. Copy it, paste it where you want it, and be sure to put the tags around them. They'd each have their own pic of course, but they'd both be up......I think I'll wait until you get them up, that way I'll know what I have to work with. Oh, and be sure you check the bottom of your screen to be sure the BBCode is one....it's the top check box under the block where you type. Don't check it. :)

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

ooc/ Ok, this seems to be the best I can do, I can't seem to actually get the pic up..... :( , its wierd, I must be the worst person with computers, LOL, I followed your directions exactly like you said :shock:

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| You'd have to be sure that the links were between the tags, that's your only problem, but thanks for putting them where I can see, it really helps. :) It's supposed to go like this--

[img]ww.sionayra.com/Serians/Altars/ZZ_Offspring/Quest.gif[/img]

[img]ww.sionayra.com/Serians/Altars/ArcticWinds/Crest.gif[/img]

Only you have all the W's that's needed for the link. :bubbles:

BIC| Another brightly colored stallion greatly pleased Sparkle, and with a carefree laugh he jumped into the water after him, completely forgetting Path's attemps to dry him moments before. This was what he loved, just goofing around.

Even Path had to give a little grin at his antics. It seemed it was the day for being energetic and she did love the way the sun felt on her back. "So you have one at home as well," she chorttled, and flicked her tail. Somehow that had gotten to be what she did every bit as much as Sparkle tossing his short main around.

"You're not like any other serian I've seen," she muttered as the foal-stallions messed around in the river. "I can't seem to place your alter, though I do love the color of your main and tail."