Forest Follies(For Songhue and Chidory)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

[img] ww.sionayra.com/Serians/Altars/ZZ_Offspring/Quest.gif
[/img]
[img]ww.sionayra.com/Serians/Altars/ArcticWinds/Crest.gif
[/img]

ooc/ Sorry for the delay

bic/ Quest shook his head in dismay. "Yes I do, unfortunately. He's very energetic, and sometimes thats the problem. But still he's like a little brother." He turned his attention to the stallions in the water, goofing off. He grinned watching as the yellow stallion let off a piercing whinny.

The butterfly winged stallion looked towards the mare out of the corner of his eye. "I dont have an alter," he relpied, "I dont even know if I have parents." he looked slightly sad at his statement, but quickly brushed it off. "But I have Chidory, and that brat over there." he said as he nodded in the direction of hs companion. "His name is Crest."

The yellow and silver stallion shot his head up at the sound of his name. "Ahh, anyone say my name?, Hello?" he looked around enthusiastically, knowing full well that the one who said his name was Quest. When he noticed the mare near the waters edge, he hopped out and stood before her. Elegantly he bowed saying. "Hello, madame."
Last edited by Chidory on Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path raised an eyebrow at the stallion's bow, and had to bite back a repremand as Sparkle shot out of the freezing water, spraying silver droplets everywhere. She did, however, return the bow with a great deal more ceremony and grace. Out of the corner of her mouth she added, "Tell me about it."

Sparkle was whinnying up a storm, unable to hold in his chuckles of delight at finding someone just as goofy as he himself was. With a little cry he turned on the spot and tried to tackle Crest, causing Path to lay her ears back in warning. He could play all he wanted, he'd just better leave her out of it.