Into the Darkness...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

His attention went to the black mare. How in the world did she know his name...? Wait a second... He paused and thought for a moment. His bonded had shown him a picture of a serian that looked similar to her. Rainer had said she was bonded to her friend.

He shrugged it off, "Hey....Amber, was it?" He raised a brow, then flicked his gaze to the stallion. "Sir? No need for such formalities." Wisp was way older then this stallion, but he still didn't have an authority to be called 'Sir'.

Then his eyes wandered to the new mare, raising a brow. Well, he hadn't seen her around. Then again, he hasn't been out much.

"Hey." Was his welcome, nodding his head once again.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Stray shook his head at this. "Sorry, Wisp is it? I'm afraid it is quite a habit," he laughed gruffly. "I'm afraid I haven't introduced myself, Stray's my name. I am quite new here, if not for my bonded, I probably wouldn't be here at all," he explained. "I must say, meeting all of you is quite a shock, I've never seen so many like me," Stray chuckled.

"And may I wonder of your name...?" he asked in that strange way of his. This was directed at the winged mare, who he was currently surveying with interest.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"There are tons more, trust me." He muttered, sighing. But when the other horned stallion introduced himself, he nodded again.

"Stray... Nice to meet you." Wisp paused for a moment, glancing at the little group again.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

"That then, is good, in small quanities I think..." Stray said, more to himself than Wisp. "I'm afraid I've been a bit obsessive with my training, meeting others is quite more relaxing," he thought out loud.

"And it's a pleasure Wisp. May I wonder, who is your bonded?" he asked, eyes narrowing. He thought Butterfly had told him about some other of the bonded, but he could not place this one.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"My bonded? You may know her. She gets around, that one." He sighed, a small smile forming on his face, but it soon faded.

"Her name is Rainer. She's got a couple of us running around, these days." He raised a brow. "As for you?"

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

"Ah, Rainer, her I know little about," Stray said, narrowing his eyes trying to remember anything about her. "Smart one she is though, at least from what I can gather."

"And my bonded? Butterfly is her alias, I'm sure you've heard her somewhere, she talks too much," he scowled at this, remembering her tendency to talk too much. "She means well though...I suppose," he chuckled.