Into the Darkness...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Stray laughed at this, eyes bright. "I suppose so, but I'm fine with running," he said and motioned to his quick, sturdy hooves. "They are quite beautiful though..." he trailed off and nodded. "I doubt I'd be a good flyer anyhow, I'm a bit afraid of heights," he said sheepishly.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Geo let a small smile grace her feature. "You do seem like an adept runner, and with horns like that, a warrior too, I presume?"

She shook some tangles out of her windblown mane. "It is not so bad to be afraid of heights, at least that way you do not fall so hard."

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

His attention was snapped by this. "A bit, not as much as I'd like, although my bonded calls me obsessive. I've only fought small battles though, I still need more practice," he explained modestly.

"Haha, I am not afraid of climbing a high mountain and such. It is the looking down that I am afraid of," he laughed.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Wisp stood silent, listening calmly to the conversation that was passing infront of him. It was clear that he wasn't very sociable, even when he was among... Creatures he knew of.

His boredom was gradually increasing, shifting his weight and glancing at random objects, avoiding conversation.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

"Oh Wisp, I'm sorry, I'm boring you," Stray said, noticing his increasing boredom. With a swish of his, still annoying mane, he turned his face to meet the other's. "Please, you are under no obligation to stay here," he said with a chuckle.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Geo gave a short, sharp laugh. "No, my dear sir, if you have been around the warriors I know, then you are no means obsessive. However, if you want practice, I surely have connections to some that would gladly give you a battle."

Her eyes traced the bored path of Wisp's, noting the slip from sociability. She normally would have that look about now. "And you, Wisp, do you have anything you could relate?" she offered, not coaxing but rather putting out the possibility.