Into the Darkness...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Geo flicked her tail again, sharply. That star flashed in her eyes again. "He did not harm me, but others. He is a cold, savage murderer and still he walks free, unpunished for his sins. The blood of innocents is on him and still he lives, like nothing ever happened."

She closed her eyes, trying to calm her rush of words. She smiled vaguely. "I guess I have darkened the conversation then. I am sorry, and I thank you for your concern Stray. You truly are a gentleman among the stallions I have met."

Her eyes furrowed lightly. "Tell me, Wisp, why do you ask of...Id?"

The name rolled off her tongue like acid.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"I'm under oathe not to say who, but someone has me on the look for him."

A scowl found itself on Wisp's face, his eyes narrowing on the ground. "He sounds like scum, though."

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Stray heard this, anger bellowing inside of him, racking his brain. Although he was a warrior at heart, he would never do so much as to lay a hoof on an innocent, least of all slay them. This Id disgusted him, for no matter how powerful a battler he might be, Stray saw him only as a coward and a savage.

Stray thought for a moment, then smiled softly. "You have not darkened the conversation, Id has. For if he did not act as he does, perhaps we could talk about lighter things," he mused. "And I don't see myself as a gentleman, but thank you. I merely do not want any harm to come to any of you, for you have been only kind to me."

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Geo shook her head lightly. "I would warn your acquaintance to stay away from him. He is nothing but a monster, tell them that."

She smiled over at Stray, the first true, soft smile she had worn in awhile. It changed her somewhat hardened features into something of a gentle beauty. "And you as well. You are the first serians that I feel truly comfortable around."

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

What a difference a simple smile can make. Stray thought to himself, noticing Geo's hardened features evaporate, if just for a moment. "You must not give me such high compliments, I am afraid I will turn into a pompous fool. Pride is something I can live without," he laughed, truely embarrassed by such words. "Thank you though, I'm glad you can relax around us."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Wisp did not move, but his words were clear and crisp like a clean stream. "I'm impressed, Stray. You are among one of the most polite warriors that I know of. All the others are egomaniacs."

He mumbled that last part, sighing.

Ah, but they were being watched. Bright red eyes peered out at them from between snow covered pine trees, flicking it's loosely banded tail. It shifted it's weight uneasily, glancing to Wisp and the others.