Into the Darkness...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Geo drew in a deep breath, trying to calm herself. She succeeded in giving a crooked smile. "I...am deeply sorry for my behavior, Wisp. You asked a question innocently enough, and I was horrid with my answer."

She flicked her tail apologetically. "Id and I have a bitter relation, you had know way of knowing and I shouldn't have my personal anger snap at you. I apologize, again."

She looked over at Stray and the others, hoping maybe they would bring up something that would draw the conversation away from her.

((s'okay, just got back from school and brain is mush :out: ))

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Stray narrowed his eyes at this, but said nothing. From the look at Geo's reaction, this 'Id' was not the most accepted character, though he knew none by that name . Coughing, he glanced up, a question forming on his lips. Another look at Geo was enough to make the question fade fast though.

He flicked his tail in hopes of steering this conversation to a more positive end. "So..." he trailed off lamely, eyes downcast. Not quite a good start to a good conversation, Stray thought to himself and snorted.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Seeing Wisp look at her, she averted her gaze back to Stray. She was really confused with this feeling and didn't know how to react to it.

Crash swished his tail back and forth listening to the conversation going on around him. He occasionally glanced at Amber and he too noticed her unusual behavior. For once she wasn't running around and full of energy. "This is new. Amber, you’re for once calm and quiet." He said with a chuckle. Glancing first at her then Wisp.

Amber quickly turned to face him; she stared at him wanting to give him a nip to get him back for pointing that out. She took a step forward, then took a couple back thinking that it was better not to. She decided that she would ignore his comment. What she didn't realize was that she had moved a little closer to Wisp.
Last edited by Kyra on Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I need a new image holder...lol

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Geo noted the question in the other stallion's eyes, near carried to his lips but halted. She sighed, flicking her tail lightly. Her outburst would bring questions, she knew it would. It was selfish to resist them.

"What was your question, Stray?" she asked, her tone kind enough, a bit tired. "Please, don't be afraid to ask. I will answer it to the best of my ability, it's only customary after my...tirade."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"An apology is not in order. I shouldn't have asked such a silly question."

Wisp replied, carefully picking his words. He noticed Amber moving closer to him, and sidestepped a little bit away, figuring that the movement was unintentional and he didn't wish to cause discomfort.

He glanced between Stray and Geo, thinking calmly to himself. The other stallion seemed oddly quiet for a warrior...

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Stray sighed, shifting his weight. "Well Ma'am, I was just wondering how this 'Id' could cause such a stir of emotions, and I was thinking how horrible it would be if he had harmed you in any way," he explained. "It is not of my concern otherwise, but I wouldn't like any of my acquaintances to be on the wrong end of a blow. Although I doubt that would happen to you Ma'am," he laughed shortly with a look at her powerful wings. His tail flicked from side to side, his face contorted in thought.