Into the Darkness...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

The horned stallion had bowed to her when she had come out, an act of chivalry she had long since thought dead. Brittle had done it for her as well, but only in tease, as was his way. She was a bit surprised.

"My name is...Geo," she said, her low voice taking on a carefully respectful tone. "It is my pleasure to meet you, Stray."

She gave a respectful nod, her pride allowed her no more than that. She alos gave a nod to the orange serian, as well as the black one. She knew the orange ones name, as he had introduced himself moments before, but not the black one or the human.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

"Yes." She looked at Wisp then turned back to Stray. "Nice to meet you Stray." She then turned when the winged mare came into view. "Hello Geo. I'm Amber."

Crash catching the fast started into a galloping in pursuit of who he was sure was Amber. He slammed the breaks on when he saw the clearing up a head and all the other serians including a black and red stallion, a golden colored stallion, Amber and the mare he had thought was Amber.
He felt shy not usually being around so many serians.

Seeing Crash come flying out of the woods into the clearing, she remembered that she had been playing tag with Crash. He must have thought that the other mare was her. "Hi Crash!" She said looking at him, knowing he would feel uncomfortable being around so many serians.
I need a new image holder...lol

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

"Pleasure to meet you as well Geo," Stray said, head inclined. "I must say, you are the first of Serians I have seen with wings. "Quite beautiful they are, and I would love the freedom of flight," he explained with a chuckle. "Alas, I believe it as impossible." He bowed again, deeper this time, before turning towards the newcomer, a stallion, this one.

"Hello there...Crash is it?" he asked, nodded in respect. "Nice to meet you, my name is Stray," he introduced himself. "I'm assuming you and Amber know each other?" he asked and laughed.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Crash finally feeling confident answed. " Yes, it's Crash. Also yes I do know Amber." He glanced in her direstion. Then back to Stray. "It's nice to meet you Stray. He bowed his head in return to his. Then hedid the same to the mare and then the other stallion.

Amber looked away, knowing that he didn't like the fact that she had left him looking for him in the woods.
I need a new image holder...lol

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Stray looked from Crash to Amber, and noticed how different they were. Not at all like, at least, from what he could tell. "And who is your bonded?" Stray asked curiously. This seemed like something that was of interest to him, and he supposed it would be more important later on. His tail flicked out behind him, and he couldn't help but cock his head, waiting for a reply.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Geo felt another rush of warm pride. Aching as they were, she let her wings spread a little ways from her body, showing more of their icy, deep plumage.

"Thank you, Stray," she answered, her voice polite and tinged with a warmth she seldom used on anyone. "There are ways you can fly without wings though, it's not an impossible dream."