Winds of the Dark Night

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

ooc| Mind if I join? ^^;

bic| Behind a grove of oaks, whose branches carved the sky, limbs lifeless and dead, was yet another Serian. His striking green eyes watched the others with interest. He hadn't met these two before, but he wanted to watch them a bit more before introducing himself.

The male crept foreward, his jeweled hooves hitting the ground without a sound, till his view was clear of branches and leaves. His coat, a dark rusted red with strange coal black marking, helped him remain unseen for so long. His horns however, like those of a bull and sharp like daggers, were the same bright green as his eyes.

He, Stray, shifted his weight, tossed his mane, a mixture of grey and black, over his thick neck. An annoyance though it was, it added to his camoflauge, of that he was grateful.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

((Don't mind at all. ^_^ Anyone may join. Also if anyone i interested in joining Darkwind and Nighttear's circle this is a good time to start getting to know her. ^.^

Can't reply right now as I really need to get some sleep. Been working really hard this week. soon though. Anyone else who wants to join, can post at anytime they like. ))

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Hi Butterfly. :) I think I'll wait for Lumi before I post anything more, but I'm glad Path and stray get to meet.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

ooc| I think I shall as well. ^^ And yeah, I really wanted them to roleplay together.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

((hehehe, I guess I wasn't the only one who thought Path and Stray would be very neat together. *s* I am looking forward to this meeting too. :D ))

Darkwind leans her face alittle closer in order to get a better look at the magic tail-ring. "Really kind of Foxx and your bonded to do so! It is quite lovely, you are very lucky." she smiles kindly, "I've sometimes thought about getting some jewelry of my own, but my Bonded tells me they would be quite overshadowed by my natural ornaments." Darkwind chuckles well aware that her coloring and dramatic markings drew attention.

To be so complimented in return and be compared to, even esteemed more than the stars! She ducks her head flattered, "You're too kind, I thank-you. I owe my markings and spikes to my mother and father." a fond expression is given at the mention of her parents. She loved them so.

Darkwind liked Path too, she seemed to have strenght and determination of character as well as a strong appresiation for the beauty of the night.

Then with a light bow, "I am Darkwind." she introduces herself to Path.

As of yet, nither she nor Path felt the presence of the green eyes watching them from his hiding place.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Stray was watching these two with mild interest, his curiousity getting the better of him. Stepping foreward, he kept his body low to the ground, head level with the earth below. The Serian entered the gathering, but remained near the edge. You never know who might turn out to be an enemy.

"Hello there," Stray introduced, bowing the the pair deeply, striking eyes looking at them politely. "Pleasure to meet you," he added, his voice unusually deep, but smooth. He eyed these two, eyes bright with sudden warmth. He was new, and didn't know too many, so hopefully this would be a pleasant meeting.

The first he noticed was the dark Serian, her unusual markings and spikes grabbing his attention. He knew nothing about this particular female, and that made him all the more interested in this meeting. The other though, he had heard of her; his Bonded had mentioned her, although he could not remember her name. She seemed the other's complete opposite, in color at least, and Stray chuckled to himself at this observation.