Silhouette

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Silhouette

Post by Foxxfyre »

A silent shadow stands at the top of a hill, peering down at the lands around her, mane bristling with bony spikes and tail lashing in the wind. Suddenly, it steps into a pool of moonlight for just a moment, and a slightly reptilian equine form is seen briefly as it heads for the shelter of some nearby foliage.

Reptile Girl
Regular
Regular

Post by Reptile Girl »

Another form stands atop the hill, a warrior's eyes peering out from beneath a bushy silver forelock that matches with the moonlight as it falls thickly over his brows. As the stallion watches the mare continue away, he does not betray his presence with movement, though his eyes flicker in a way that might give the impression of being impressed - if anyone was there to see it. Frost has no idea who the green mare is, but something about her must have caught his eye, for no sooner has she crossed the moonlit clearing than does he follow, icy fur catching the light with almost a pale glow.

Frost takes no care not to make noise, for he does not wish to be seen a stalker; however, he does not introduce himself, either.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Feeling the mottled shadows swiftly glide over her form, concealing, she flicks an ear backwards as she hears a faint sound. Slitted eyes narrow as a foreign presence is noticed, and she lowers her form to the ground, crouching in the shadows and waiting. As the silvery-blue form shows itself, she tenses and edges forward warily, stopping while still half-hidden in the darkness. Slightly tilting her head in inquiry, she stares at the Serian, her stance alone demanding an explaination for his presence.

Reptile Girl
Regular
Regular

Post by Reptile Girl »

Frost stops his progression onward as well, as the green mare detects his presence. Noting her stance, he eyes her carefully, but he makes no advances that might warrant a fight. Instead, tossing his head to clear his vision of stray mane, Frost nods a greeting. Not taking his eyes off her, of course.

"Frost," the stallion says be means of introduction, a moment later flicking an ear so as not to keep all his attention on her, and none on his surroundings. "Warrior of the Arlenoan Realm. I saw you tonight, and simply wondered... who you were."

No inclination of Frost's head - or anything, for that matter - indicates that Frost expects some return knowledge from from the mare. In fact, perhaps he expects to gain knowledge of her by any next actions, be they word or not.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

A sudden breeze sweeps her forelock from her eyes and she blinks, then tosses her head to clear away the rest, looking at Frost in suspicious curiosity. Her gaze flickers with decision and she nods slightly.

Avensong is my name, read into it what you will. I was born of a Warrior, thus I follow Warrior ways, though I myself have not been called to that lifestyle. I have not heard of your land, it must be far from here. Are there many dangers?

Envy touches her features despite her uncaring tone and she looks at Frost with a more amicable expression, though still nowhere near friendly by way of normal conversational standards. Still, she suddenly seems to be treating him as more of an ally than before.

Reptile Girl
Regular
Regular

Post by Reptile Girl »

(Sorry, just thought I'd let you know I probably won't be able to reply for another four days <_< x.x; - And Hurrah I Got Nip! *grin*)