Dark Majestics [Ash]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

The stallion pulled away, his empty eyes settled on the mare before him. His gaze seemed to be slowly dissecting her, trying to find her intentions behind the question. Was this simply innocence?

Or was there something else?
Ether kept silent for the moment, trying to figure out the purpose she was cooking up.

"Right now? A lot of things," He shrugged, turning his head slowly to watch the limbs of the trees sway with the breeze that ruffled his mane, cascading it over his neck.

"One of them being why I dont feel the need to... Fix you. Usually with others I find they talk too much or are too... Rebellious," Yet another shrug, the last few words skimming along the edge of his tongue, but he kept his mouth shut. He turned back to her, watching her yet again.

"What about you? What thoughts are running through your mind?"

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She listened intently, a small smile crossing her features as she tried to hide the fact that his words brought her a great sense of pride and happiness. She'd never really intended to try and be any sort of ideal, but the thought that he found her to be without whatever flaws personally bothered him made her feel confident. It was this that made her decide to be as open as possible, the fear of rejection momentarily silenced. Fear of rejection... she'd never felt that before... it was strange.

"I am glad you find me to be... acceptable." She teased lightly, straining her slender neck to look up at the shadowed crimson depths of his eyes. They still unsettled her a little, but now she was bold enough to study them, how did he see through those murky depths? It must have come in use for hiding his emotions, whereas hers always betrayed exactly what lie below the surface.

"I am wondering if it is wise to indulge in these... feelings. I wonder if I could give up my life in favour of being with you and what that would mean. If you liked being with me, that is, I don't mean to assume." She laughed a little uneasily and flicked an ear to hide her discomfort. He had complimented her, sure, but he hadn't come right out and said exactly how he felt about her personally, deep down.

"But I don't think my life makes me truly happy... and maybe you would... so it would be worth it then, don't you think?" Her smile widened as she asked the question, an unusual boldness making her heart race at the idea of just letting it all go... leaving it all behind and living life the way she had always thought about.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

A brow was quirked, allowing her to study the windows that he peered through, a small amused smile curving the ends of his lips. Her words were absorbed silently into perked ears, the swivling objects atop his head fixed on her so he could catch every sound.

When she finished, he began to ponder her words, giving a soft "Hmm...," in a way to sort of tease her. Let her doubt her decision if she may, but he wouldn't keep her waiting too long.

His hidden gaze swept over her once more, from the tip of her tail to those glassy mirrors that seemed to reflect her every emotion. He couldn't deny it, he thought she was perfect. The absolute definition of purity, beauty, and... Charm.

She would be his precious gem, whether she knew it or not.

"It probably will be worth it" His muzzle reached over, lipping softly at her ears.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She quirked an ear to listen to the deep rumble of his voice. It was soothing, this sound, when there was nothing but seriousness in the tone he used with her. Though everything about him could have been seen as rather imposing by someone who didn't know him, she liked to think that she did, and thus these intimidating quirks were somewhat special to her.

It set him apart from the rest, to be sure. She'd never met anyone quite like him, and perhaps this inspired her fear of missing out. What if she left and chose her old life, thinking perhaps she'd meet someone like him again someday and it never happened. She would live out her life and when she was old and lonely she would probably say to herself 'he truly was one of a kind' and it would be her greatest regret.

This, coupled with his confident words, made her think that it was now or never. There would never be another day like this, she would never meet anyone else like him. Nipping at the bottom of his jaw affectionately, she took a deep breath and couldn't quite quell the excited buzz building about her.

"Take me somewhere. Maybe somewhere that I won't find my way back again, so long as it's with you." She was essentially asking him to marenap her, but somehow she had a feeling he wouldn't protest or even ask her if this was what she really wanted. Too much thought would make her feel guilty and right now she wanted to act impulsively and hope for no regrets when everything settled.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

His cocky, knowing smile returned and a quick bob of his head was all he gave. Soft lips found her mane and gave a few gentle tugs in the direction that his hooves had started moving in. His handsome head swung back in front of him, his long strides making the ground pass quickly beneath him. Muscles rippled beneath his skin like water, flowing with each step he took.

Ether had no idea as of where in the world he would take her, but hopefully wherever his legs brought them would make her happy.

Maybe then she would find the peace that she appeared to be looking for.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Re: Dark Majestics [Ash]

Post by Tigress »

She flicked her head at the tug towards the direction he indicated with his movements. He seemed so sure, like she had been, but different somehow. She hadn't expected him to just understand in the way he seemed to. Life wasn't as spectacular the way it had been before, not like she had thought it was. It had been fake, hollow, rehearsed. This was true, real, it made her actually feel things inside that she didn't have to pretend.

"What do you do to be free, Ether? I would like to know how it truly feels to be in control of my own life. I suppose this is a start, giving in to you is very... forbidden." She smirked and glanced up at him with dark eyes, full of a mischief she'd never before been able to indulge in. Being told to do something and then completely disregarding it... it was strangely exhilarating. And not just because of the act itself, but because of how he made her feel. So alive and so unlike any facade she'd ever put on for her audience.

This game they played had escalated, for she had no idea that she was falling into a trap he had never needed to set. He wanted her as his, and she wanted nothing more than to know what it felt like to give into such a desire after so long being made to be alone in the end. Forever unattainable. But perhaps that would finally change.

She watched the trees pass by as he continued to lead her along, sure steps making his long and powerful stride difficult to mimic at first as she moved with him, nipping at his neck when she had found a pace quick enough to keep her at his side. The area seemed to grow darker, or was that just the sky? They had been out in the forest together for quite some time. Her eyes flicked up to him, an open question as to where they were going, even though in the end it didn't really matter.