Dark Majestics [Ash]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Re: Dark Majestics [Ash]

Post by Rainer »

The withdrawn stallion slowly stood, many thoughts running through his mind. He had to sort them out, and think some things through before he let this go any further.

"I have to go. It's nothing personal," He paused for a moment, a small smile cracked his frosty expression, as if in attempts of comfort. Please don't let her worry.

"Can you find you're way out?"

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Her eyes seemed to glow knowingly for a moment, her head turning out towards the pond peacefully. She was indeed dissapointed by the sudden departure, but she had a feeling her suspicions were correct and then if that were true, well, she understood what he was feeling. It would be the worst decision to try and keep him, she had anticipated a moment like this coming along, and in truth, she had to think as well.

"I'm not sure but I suppose I'll find out. Either way, I'm tougher than I look, go ahead." She returned the small smile and stood, shaking out her ash coloured hair and rolling her somewhat irritated muscles. She'd been doing a lot of things today she normally never got a chance to do.

"Take care." She didn't need to add that she would be waiting, that was kind of implied. Hopefully he would know how to find her, because she had no idea where she was going. She couldn't go back, maybe it was time to live off the land for a while and practice this whole being free thing.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Many thoughts churned in his brain, but he silently dismissed them. After watching her for a moment, he sighed and dipped his head in a polite good-bye.

"See ya," Ether flashed her his cocky grin, figuring it wouldn't do much to help, as he turned away. His thin legs erupted into a long, quick stride allowing the wicked stallion to melt into the woods.