Dark Majestics [Ash]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| *bumps again* Tig.... =D

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

OOC| EEEE! RP ^_^

IC| She could tell that reflective comments about their common lacking in the social butterfly category were not comments that either of them were really interested in hearing. It reminded them both of why they should be suspicious, instead of why it's much more fun to throw caution to the wind once in a while.

She smirked and raised her eyes in a masculine suggestive manner before laughing alound and tossing her mane with a slight dip of her head in apology. "I'm deeply sorry, your studliness. I meant that Ether was an attractive name for an att-... it suits you, okay?" She finished, covering what could have become an awkward sentence with a sly, and only somewhat embarassed, smile.

As he studied her, she froze up a bit, not used to being looked over so carefully, and perhaps she was a little worried that he would find something unappealing. Then again, did it really matter? It's not like her goal in life was to impress him. "You flatter me, but I suppose it's nice on the ears..." She winked once as a small laugh sounded softly in her throat, some of these social aspects were a little entertaining... if not fun. She was picking up on the game, and secretly a little curious to play.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

A hint of a smirk flickered onto his muzzle, watching her calmly. Studliness? Well that was a first. The rogue shook his mane, quietly observing her unease as he watched her.

Yet when she winked, he turned his head away. It seemed in a split second that this odd stallion had decided that he found the game boring.

It had appeared that he had been more interested in what she had cut herself off from saying, then what she had actually said.

"An attractive name for an attractive stallion? Is that what you were going to say?" He was jumping to conclusions, but he wanted to squish this bug while it was still small.

"Deary, I highly doubt you would wish to be involved with the likes of me. I can give you many sources that will tell you that I'm nothing but a rotten fiend."

Hm. It appeared he would be a tough egg to crack.

ooc| Shall we move this to the other section? O_o;;

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

OOC| Other section? *wonders*

IC| It wasn't so easy to get her to divulge things that she left unsaid, after all, she left them unsaid for a reason. Also, she hated letting someone get the satisfaction of trying to anticipate her words, and so her decision was automatically to deny his assumption wholeheartedly.

"Hardly, I just almost repeated myself without thinking and got a little tongue-tied." She smirked and tilted her head to the side, a characteristic look that meant she was hiding a half-smile by showing her serious side. She hadn't used it often, but it only meant one thing when she did.

She seemed bored with his second comment, perhaps because she was uninterested in hearing what someone else had to say about Ether when she could hear it from him instead. "That's great to know, except I don't often rely on someone else's assessment of another being, especially not when I can talk to that being face to face." She paused to take an inch closer, maybe just to see how he'd react. "Rather, if there's something you think I should know... why don't you tell me? No one knows better fact from fiction about yourself than you do."

It didn't take a fool to know that he was obviously not the kind who shared around information. Thus, these 'sources' surely couldn't know him as well as they'd like to think, and would probably be quite off-base with their 'words of warning'. She also knew that this wouldn't guarantee her a confession from him, not by any means, but at least it was a start.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| Nevermind, I thought it was becoming Hidden Vale material for a minute there. xD

bic| He rolled his eyes... If it were possible to roll them at all. "Sure." It was becoming quite obvious that he was trying to push her away. So when she inched closer, he took a step backwards.

"Only someone wise could say something such as that." He commented lightly, sighing.

"These sources that I spoke of... They are close to someone that... I took into my care. It just turns out that they didn't leave my care with their entire mind."

Ether planned on letting her chew on that for a little bit. He didn't want to accidently do to her that he did to the other one. Not that he was assuming she would be easy to corrupt. He would need to know her better for that.
Last edited by Rainer on Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

It was evident to her that his attitude had switched suddenly, and now she was sure that it would stay. At least for now. Though if his sociable and flirty act from before had infact been an act, she'd rather him just be himself than put on a show.

"I have my moments. Sorry if it put a dampener on the conversation?" She seemed unsure as to why he sighed, as from what she'd seen, he was the wise type as well, not to be intimidated or made to feel bad by someone else making such statements.

"I... see. I won't pretend to fully understand that, and though it's obvious you're trying to withhold information for your own reasons, I will ask if this was directly your causing... or if it happened in your care and you blame yourself?" This would be tricky, she was taking a chance by asking a question when she knew he probably wasn't too open on the subject.

Ash would certainly be a tough nut to crack, all those years on her own had made her very self-reliant, which meant others didn't affect her very much. Except perhaps, things might be a little different if she were to actually care for someone... though that was a little hard to fathom.