Dark Majestics [Ash]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Bottom lip was jutted out as he thought, scrunching up his brow and rolling his eyes up. After a moment or so he smiled and turned his gaze back to her.

"...Yup, everything's fine," A smirk soon twisted his lips, finding her sassy antics quite amusing. Atleast she was trying, that was more then he could say for himself at the moment.

"You just reminded me of something that I was once told," Was stated calmly, a brow quirked in a mischievous manner, "That beauty, in projection and perceiving, is 99.9% attitude."

At this point he began circling her, allowing his words to sink in. The watch he had on her was not predatory, but more curious. He was simply waiting to view her reaction.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

((EEks! Sorry I forgot about this again XDD))

The expression was unusual on a face so serious and majestic as his, and she found herself torn between offering a quizzical look in response, or one of utter amusement. She setlled on neutral, raising an eye curiously just as he spoke.

She merely nodded at his response, noting the smirk and shifting her weight around on her legs in sudden awkwardness. She didn't like to be looked at in such a way and not know what the other was thinking. Curious by nature, she always had to know these things. She was even about to ask, when he offered the information freely.

"Oh really? How did I remind you of that?" Now she was just teasing him. It was obvious she'd caught on, by her own equally mischevious smirk and the way her tail brushed his muscled form as he walked by. It would have been intimidating, except that Ash had a hard time being intimidated.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Her words were rolled off his shoulders with a small shrug, a soft chuckle escaping him.

"Hm, I wonder," His skin shivered when she touched him, the muscles slowly rippling beneath the dark turqoise coat. The stallion stopped several feet adjacent to her, a small smirk curving the elegant lines of his lips.

Yet another of his famous smirks was given, a small nod of his head in her direction accompanied it, "Maybe it's that look you're giving me."

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She chuckled low in her throat, the mischevious and inviting glance sent his way was not a coincidence. "This... look?" She questioned, voice going quiet in the stillness of the forest. It was an exhilarating game they played, toying back and forth. It might have been an enticing game of cat and mouse but neither were very... mouse like.

"I am not the only one guilty of giving such... looks." She practically purred, keeping her eyes locked on him. His smirk made her want to swoon like a common breeding mare, but she was able to resist. Just barely. He probably knew the effect of such a smile, and was using it against her.

Strangely, she enjoyed it. Never had she flirted so much in all of her existance. She was made to be elusive, untouchable, and while she put on a show simply to be desired by her fans and other Serians who would swoon over her, she'd never had much one-on-one interaction of the romantic sort.

Hopefully she could keep up with the exciting stallion.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

If the poor boy had pupils, surely it would be now that he would have rolled them.

Sarcastically, of course.

"Ha." Head was snaked towards her, an arrogant grin quickly masking the smirk he had previously held. Strands of wild red hair fell down onto his face as he playfully mocked her.

"I've given no such looks." Ether brought his chin in towards his chest, arching his neck while the moon shone through the locks of mane cascading over the muscles, "How dare you accuse me of such a thing."

He sounded offended, but couldn't help the soft chuckle bubbling in his throat. After relaxing his head and neck he took a couple steps toward her. Confidence leaked from his very existence, the grin ever present.

And so he chose to play the role of the cavalier tomcat.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

This was a fun little act he was playing, wasn't it? He seemed ot be making her out to be the obvious one, but he had done his share of flirting and none of his confident actions could dissuade her from remembering that.

"You have too, I've been watching you, I would know." She smiled and curved her head towards him playfully as if she meant to brush against him, but not doing so. Best not to give him more ammo to use against her! He already had more than enough and he was using it surprisingly well to his advantage.

"How dare I? You were the first one to lay down accusations. Have you any more proof than I?" She stood tall when he walked closer, her head up defiantly though mischief shone through her eyes quite clearly. She would pretend his charms did not get to her for as long as it took, she would win his little game.