Autumn Wanderings...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

The blue stallion laughed softly, his warm smile never even flickering. "Oh no, not family." He twitched a wing, gently prodding Saphire in the side.

She flashed him a glare from the corner of her eye. "Yes, I'm their daughter. If you know of me, then you must know my brother, Stice, as well?" ...Summer Solstice... It had been a while since she had last seen her twin. Her gaze went to Stray, and she attempted a friendly smile, which held for only a couple seconds.

ooc| Sorry for it being so short >_> My brain is mush...

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

ooc| I understand. :P

Stray's eyebrows arched at...well Arch's words (excuse the pun please) and he shrugged his shoulders. Maybe he was lucky to not have a family, if it met such a reaction as this.

He frowned for a moment, then shook his head. "Stice is your brother...? The name sounds familar, but I can't say we've met." Again, noting his less-then-social atittude toward socialization, it wasn't a surprise. At her gaze, he met it with a look that could only be called mild curiousity; he was quite interested in other's wellbeing and personalities, even if he wasn't happy letting them know the same.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"He's black with pink stripes..." She attempted to describe him, but couldn't find the right words... "He's a flirt as well." She sighed, rolling her eyes.

Arch sighed, remaining silent for this period of time. He had attempted at a family once, but not with the right mare... He suddenly wondered how Titan was doing, hopefully she hadn't taken the little mishap too harshly... Then his mind wandered to the outgoing bright yellow mare, Chime. His smile flickered at the tips, seeming to grow a little.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"I have a friend, well, sort of a friend, like that. He loves to gallop everywhere. But yeah, home, home is.... not home yet." Harvest nodded. She wasn't sure where exactly she belonged yet, so walks helped her sort things out, if only marginally.

"Oh. Well, you must be close to them then." She answered, unsure of what she else she could say. He was kind, to be sure, but there was something majestic about him that made her a little awkward around him.

Harvest's eyes lit up. "Oh, yes, Stice. What a crazy stallion. One day he's going to get himself in quite a bit of trouble. Pardon my directness, but you don't seem much like him. Too... calm."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Stray chuckled and nodded. "Really? He seems like me then yes." At her second comment, he arched his eyebrows and shrugged. "Same here, and I'm sure I've known them longer; I think I'd be happy just to see them as friends at this point," he explained and smirked.

"Sometimes I suppose. Deck...have you met her? Anyway, she's too hyper, possibly insane," he added and rolled his eyes. He noticed her awkwardness, probably his fault. Oops. The thought made him shuffle his feet, dreadfully self-concious.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Too calm? It was obvious this mare didn't know a thing about SaphireSpin. She didn't have her father's name for no reason. She smiled, which wasn't forced for the first time. "Yup, that's brother dearest."

For only a moment fire red eyes closed, as the younge mare tucked in her head in a stretch, arching her back like a cat. When her muscles seemed to ease a little, her eyes snapped back open and her head noticably dropped, shifting her weight.

"Wait till you see her hyper." Arch added randomly, sighing and rolling his eyes. "She wont seem calm to you then." Suddenly a playful grin lit up Saphire's face, not looking quite as irritated as earlier. Arch was right, a walk did help.
Last edited by Rainer on Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.