Autumn Wanderings...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Arch was the one that answered the brown mare, since SaphireSpin was casting the other two weary glances. "Wet? no, not at all."

The blue stallion pretended to be stretching his wing, but roughly nudged Saphire's shoulder, attempting to make her talk. The mare came back to reality with a jolt, nodding her head politly. "Hello...I'm SaphireSpin."

Arch nodded his head as well, speaking soon after Saphire "And I'm Arch." He placed his wing comfortably at his side once more and jerked his head to the side, trying to remove bits of silver forelock from his eyes.

"Pleasure to meet you both." He smiled, and Saphire even attempted to look a little friendlier towards the strangers, failing only slightly.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Harvest chuckled softly and fluttered her wings. "It's no problem, really. I'm just glad I didn't get you too wet; it'll get cooler when the sun goes down." She smiled back at him before lowering her head again timidly. "I like water too."

She tilted her head. "Arch and SaphireSpin? I vaguely remember names like that from somewhere." She narrowed her eyes, thinking deeply, before shaking her head. "Nope, nothing." She smiled a little back at Saphire and Arch. She could tell the mare wasn't exactly happy here, but both stallions were at least making an effort, so she decided to try to.

"Um, just out of curiousity, of course, but what are you guys doing here?" Harvest didn't want to sound mean or anything, but it was the only topic she could think of to start a conversation.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Maybe the names Frolic and Spin would jog your memory." Saphire mumbled bluntly, which got her nothing but a warning glance from Arch.

She knew what the older stallion was trying to tell her. She could almost hear the words tumbling from his mouth. 'Hold your tounge and be polite.' Somehow, it sounded like something her Father would say.

Her Father... She bristled at the very thought of him. Arch leaned towards her, nudging her again with his shoulder. He had noticed that she had been glaring at a pile of leaves with what looked like nothing but pure hatred. "Saphire, we don't want to scare them..." He whispured, which yanked SaphireSpin from her daze.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Stray had been listening to the group in silence, a bit out of the way to fully hear the conversation. Again, he found himself at a loss, unable to come up with anything intelligent, or at least respectable. No, he had a blank mind, and could only listen to the Serians' words. His oxen-like tail flicked around him as he eyed the pair...Arch and Saphire were they? The name didn't ring any bells; not that he could suspect they would. Related somehow, or just friends? He did know the name Spin though, he couldn't remember where. Stray was not known for is wonderful memory to say the least.

To Harvest's question, he coughed; unable to come up with a sutiable answer. "Were you speaking to me? Well...I suppose I needed to get away from...home you could say," he explained, shrugging his shoulders. Home. It wasn't something he could identify himself with; neither Deck or Butterfly were to his likely, especially nowadays. "And what of you?" He asked her, looking around.

His eyebrows arched in mild surprise when he spied Saphire's seemingly intense hatred at the pile of leaves, which couldn't be the reason...could it? He hoped not, Deck was already too much for him; hopefully these three could keep him away from the borderlining insanity.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Harvest raised her head, startled. "You know Frolic and Spin?" Of course, she'd only heard about Spin, not met him, but the names were enough to put the pieces together. "Wait, you must their little girl, Saphire!" She nodded knowingly. "And that would make you...?" Harvest racked her brain, but she couldn't find a suitable title for him. "Ah... family?"

"Me? Well, I... I guess I just like to take walks. Get away from the world. Nothing like a autumn sunset to light up your day." She smiled at Stray. He was unlike any Serian she'd ever met. Even Fleet was more open then he was, but that was okay. She liked him the way he was.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

He smirked; knowing a bit about family as to know they sometimes had...fights of sorts. Perhaps that was what Saphire was thinking of when she punished the innocent pile of leaves with her merciless stare; it would make sense at least. Then again, it really shouldn't be any of his concern, for who was he to think of family like that?

"Walks eh? I prefer a gallop myself," Stray chuckled. True, he wasn't one to stop and smell the roses, but he could understand what Harvest was talking about. "I sometimes get that way too, just can't take it at home," he added with a shake of his head.