The Trinity Aligned

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

The Trinity Aligned

Post by Silverdust »

((Yeah, I've been putting this off way too long ^^;; I'm reading Anne Rice right now, so blame her for the rampant and slightly morbid imagery X3))

They were together again, for the first time since the sisters had told them, Sethe with storm-dark eyes, Sive with her vague smiles, and Sanguine with something like pride and loss all in one. They had been watching, and they had chosen them for their bonds, however brief and torrid, that had changed them all in some way. It was in the beginning no more than a political alliance, and they couldn't be sure when it had changed into something more, at least for them.

Avalir rested his head against the willow, the shifting tresses casting broken shade overhis vibrant coat. Hinote paced on the other side, nervous still in the agreement, partially because he couldn't remember a time when he felt contentment without something going horribly wrong. Mirage, the wanderer and the source of his so many trials, watched him silently through her raven tresses, not sure if the pain they caused each other was reconciled enough, even though he had smiled at her in that way when she stepped into the shadow of the tree. Eve watched them with understanding eyes, wondering why emotions were something like glass, so clear you could see right through them to the point you saw nothing at all. Her tail brushed absently, yet slightly possesively against Avalir's side, but he said nothing, responded none. She was too used to it to be hurt, but instead looked back and grinned at him, to which he gave her a light sigh and the shadow of a smile.

They were a Circle now, they couldn't change it and in some odd way found that they didn't want to, though they had all broken each other and hurt each other and the scars still were taking a long time healing. Together, even with all the secrets and pasts between them, they found some jagged form of serenity.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Actually, I love the way you wrote this. Put it in novel form, I'd buy it. I'm not sure if this is an accepting new members thing though, so I'm thinking twice about putting the complexly distant Path into the scene; which I'd only do if it was okay with you in the first place. :)

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

((yes, it's accepting members, perhaps it's not so clear ^^;; They just aren't the type to actively seek members X3))

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| I like how you wrote it ^_^ Time for a new arrival, no? I just don't know how to put her in x3 I'll lurk for a bit, and wait for a good time.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Okay, thanks. It was sorta hinted at but I wasn't sure. *fades back to let circle take form*

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| And since there is a lack of posting, I will x3

bic| Eyes peered out at them from the shadows of several trees, seeming to have been dipped in the exact same shade of blood that her Father beared around his own pupils, appearing as some sort of copy. That's all she was, a copy of her parents. A splitting image of the two cursed Frolic et Spin. Her brother was no different.

Her sudden rivalries with her father had driven the mare far from her home, to the place where she had been told to go to, Here. Wisp was the only one she had spoken to about the circle she was to join, and the stallion had served useful and told her about the meeting as soon as word had gotten out.

She spotted Hinote among the small mass of serians, the circle seeming to be a bundle of the oddest looking creatures.
Last edited by Rainer on Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.