The Trinity Aligned

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

ooc|| That is so....amazing Silverdust, only I'm almost afraid to enter. XD

Another Serian was watching what was to become a circle, this one hiding among the shadows of evergreens. Lime green eyes were slightly visible, but he wasn't too concerned about it. If he knew anything about Circles, it was that they sometimes allowed new members, something he had been planning to do for quite some time now. Still, this group seemed a grave sort, best watch them for a bit before making himself known; if that was even needed. This collection of Serians would no doubt 'sniff him out' if you will.

He doubted they would tolerate him for long, they definently seemed to have some shared experiences; grief and struggles always helped bring creatures together...or pull them apart he supposed, but that didn't seem to be the case here. At least, it didn't appear to be.

Stray knew no one of this collection, this Circle, hopefully that wouldn't be a sign of resentment between them and him.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Eve was the first to notice the two auras, being as attuned to others as she was. She smiled teasingly and brushed her tail over Avalir's face. "There are people here Ava-chan, can you feel them?"

Hinote started and his head whipped up and around. He stepped closer to Mirage, before he could stop himself, before he could remember that she had no want nor need of his protection. Eve gave him a sidelong glance, before craning up her neck and giving him a brief bap on the muzzle with her own. "Easy Hinote, you'll scare them away, there is no danger from them. One of them is that youngling from the mountains, I recognize hers from what I took of yours."

"And the other?" Avalir spoke up, his voice soft, but less cold, less jaded than it usually was. Eve whipped her head back around and winked at him. She was the fire of the group, that childish spark that eased their sombreness.

"I don't know him that well, only traces from Geo. I only know he means us no harm. We can let him come on his own. Mirage?"

The other mare didn't even need her request, they knew each other so well. She stepped out of Hinote's protection and trotted to the treeline, giving him a fleeting touch from her evanescent wings as she passed. They hadn't spoken to each other yet, both trying to apologize for something they couldn't understand. She could pick up the gaze of fire-red eyes through the shadows, and offered a light smile, flicked her ravenwinged cascade from her eyes.

"Hello, you are Hinote's friend, aren't you?" her voice was gentle, calm, something like the desert's night wind upon the sand.

((Sorry for the delay, working with my Nintei adoptions ^^;; I'm glad you all enjoyed the style, and didn't think it was too over the top >.< I don't want to drive anyone away though :) *offers cookies*))

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| *Happily munches on a cookie* ^__^

bic| She could see their lips moving from where the mare stood, flicking back her ears in frustration. She hated it when people talked about her behind her back... But then again... This wasn't really behind her, was it?

Saphire was slightly startled to see the other mare come trotting forth and speak so calmly. She wondered how one could be so trustworthy... How did she know that she meant no harm? "I'm not sure if I'm considered a friend of his." She replied flatly, raising a brow. "Yet either way, hello to you as well."

Is this what Hinote had been looking for, that one time they had found themselves in the cave filling the silence with empty tunes, this mare? She could understand why, they seemed to have a silent understanding, not needing words to socialize with each other.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Well, they spotted him; that didn't take too long...and yet Stray didn't find himself disappointed by this as he usually did, perhaps it really was time to be a part of something that could be considered family...if only loosely. His tail flicked around him as he gathered his sanity, however fleeting, and stepped out into the clearing. The mane, always an annoyance, fell over his eyes, and with an exhasperated snort threw it back over his neck. Not a good start, oh well.

Stray coughed and looked to the group; and it was with a sinking feeling did he realize he knew none of them. Good, brillant, he was to make a fool of himself then. No turning back now though, no matter how much he wished he could. He looked to the one called Hinote, for that would be the one he was able to catch a name.

"Hello, I hate to be intruding. Anyway, I was really only wondering what could cause such a large group to essemble as such." Well, he managed to say something, hopefully they didn't plan to devour him. (Joking)

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Mirage was used to the slightly snappish tone. Hinote spoke the same, and in a way she was pleased by it. The guard was up in the young mare's eyes, and she couldn't blame her. After all, there were four of them, on of her, it could be strangling. She nodded, acknowledging the greeting.

"Would you like to join us, over in the clearing? It would be more comfortable there," she turned, looking over her shoulder. "I am Mirage, by the way."

She would let the mare make her own choices. She could follow if she wanted, she was not one who pushed things.

Eve smiled up at the stallion and rose, not at all surprised by the discomfort he might be feeling. It was new after all, and they weren't organized the way usual circles were. Her voice was alive with the spark of a childish light. "Don't worry, it's no intrusion, we're gathering a circle after all."

She gave a small bow, her violet tresses spilling wildly over her eye. "I'm Eve, that is Hinote, and that is Avalir. Mirage is over by the trees. And would you be Stray? I think Geo might've mentioned you."

She gave an impish smile. Her light mood was out, not hte distant brooding one that sometimes dominated. She didn't want to alienate anyone today.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

For along a moment her gaze wandered to Stray... She had seen him once before, but with different surrondings. Much different. Eyes soon settled back on Mirage and she released a soft sigh. Alright, so maybe they weren't that bad.

Yet she had always been told that it was rude to recieve someone's name and not give on in return. "I'm...Saphire..." She didn't add 'Spin' to the end, finding it too embarresing.

The mare stepped forth from the shaded area as a reply, accepting the invitation. Actions speak louder then words, no? "This is the Trinity Aligned gathering, right?"