Forest Follies(For Songhue and Chidory)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Forest Follies(For Songhue and Chidory)

Post by Chidory »

(BTW, Congrats on getting Path, shes so beautiful :D )

The golden coloured stallion trotted down the path, looking every which way, hoping to take in all the sights. He loved the forest, it was so beautiful and enjoyed taking the long walks that led down to the river. He listened to the sounds of his footsteps as he crunched the leaves beneath his hooves...or would they be paws?. He amused himself as he threw around this idea. He slowed down his trot as he came to the river, and bent his golden neck to get a drink.

(I'm still not that great at RP'ing, so if I do something wrong could you please tell me, I really hope to get good :D )

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| My only advice is to try and keep your sentences neat :) And thanks, I really love Path.

BIC| Sparkle trotted between the trees, trying to guess where the next root or branch would come from and Path followed a little ways behind. How had she gotton talked into this? An excuse to make friends? She really thought that the stallion just wanted to spend more time with her.

Chuckling, Sparkle looked back at her, wondering why she couldn't let go and have fun, then pulled up as he nearly ran into what seemed to be a part cat serian with butterfly wings. Path smirked at him, thinking it was just like that silly creature to do such a thing, and ready to jump in with a sharp tongue if the other stallion should get smart. Sparkle could be annoying but she held old fasioned beliefs and family was high in that list.

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

ooc/How would I keep my sentences neat, can you explain :out:

Quest was enjoying his drink, when suddenly something or someone bumped into him. With a gasp of shock, he fell forward into the river, falling face first. With his coat soaking wet and being embarassed by his fall, all he could do was look up to see if anyone had witnessed it.

Slowly he looked up into the faces of two serians. One was a sparkly stallion and the other was a yellow mare with markings. He grinned sheepishly(sp?)and struggled to get back to a standing position. "Hahaha, I came for a drink and got a bath, well I needed one anyways."he joked, as he turned his neck around to smell himself, hoping these two new serians wouldnt notice how embarassed he was.

Pausing for a second and shaking himself off he let water sprinkle everywhere. "Hi, my name is quest! He said kindly.

ooc/Is this one ok?

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| It's better, you're getting good. :) they seemed a little rushed together before and maybe a little choppy now, they don't seem to flow together. But it's definantly an improvment, so keep it up. :)

BIC| Sparkle shook the water off of himself with a laugh, blushing as he realized how foolish he must look and tossed a glance back at Path. She offered him a small smile to show that she did like the idea of a new friend, she was just reserved as always. He really felt she could show a little more of the warmth that radiated off of her in her attitude but at least she was willing to try.

"I'm Sparkle, to oaf that knocked you down."

He earned a hard nip with these words and looked back to see Path's ears pinned back against her skull. "You're not an oaf, you just weren't looking. Don't say such things."

Snorting, she turned to the new serian and actually favored him with one of her rare smiles. He hadn't gone after Sparkle and that helped his case quiet a lot. "I'm Path," she said, her deeply soft voice resonating off the trees. "Mind if I drink as well? He's had me running for some time now."

Sparkle simply laughed lightly at her words. It had been her idea to run in the first place, with her claiming that he needed to get rid of some of that annoying overflow of energy. So, yes, he'd had her running, but she'd enjoyed it as well since it kept him from trying to tease her into one game or another.

"I'm good," He chuckled, doing a little jig in the sunspot. "Though I do suppose I could use a bath." With that he jumped into the water, making Path back away as he splashed, a deep frown of dissaproval on her face. He could be so immature.

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Quest laughed outright when he saw sparkle jump into the water. It was great meeting new serians, especially ones with a sence of humour. "Is Sparkle usually this funny?" he asked Path, still laughing from the other stallions sudden idea to have a bath. "He's really quite fun!". Turning his attention back to the stallion in the water he raised his voice hoping he would be able to hear."Hey Sparkle, dont you find it a bit cold?".

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path shook her head helplessly and tilted her head at Quest. "He's always like this, yes. Amusing. And I'm afraid he can't hear you, he's too busy splashing around."

At that moment though Sparkle jumped back out of the water, shook himself, and did a little jig just for fun. When he got a look at his comrade he lowered his head, expecting some sort of repremand, and offered her a small grin.

"Sorry, I thought you were still over there," he murmured, motioning with his head. Path merely sighed, then trotted over to make sure he dried properly, giving him the occasional nuzzle. He never meant any harm, that much was certain.

"So what brings you out here," Sparkle asked as he squirmed agianst Path's efferts. "Is there something special or were you just wanting to get out for a little while?"

He stilled slightly here, looking over to the stallion that he'd splashed and tossing his main. He was a thing of interst to him, since he wondered if he'd get to see the warmth that Path could hide with distance. But he might be willing to help that along a little, maybe get all of them to loosen up a little more. He just needed another of those famous, heart stopping grins from Path.