Copper stare...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Ram was quick to remember the appearance of this one and frowned, speaking gently.

"You should not try to hide what you are, besides crimson is the colour of blood, a favoured colour among warriors..."

Himself, he was displeased that his colours were not more threatening, but in his logic, sometimes the unexpected ones are deadly.

LadyCrow
Foal
Foal

Post by LadyCrow »

"It may be a warrior color. But a bow is definitly something that a warrior would't wear."

His ears flickered slightly as he shook his head and nec, trying to rid himself of the bow... giving up after a few moments.

"I guess I'll just have to live with it."
I like my sword to be like my wits.... Sharp and deadly.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Venom wanders by the small gathering, in the shadows underneath the trees. She is about to continue on her way, when she notices the one who seems to be the center of attention.

She can identify this other right away, as a warrior of the Forest Song, like herself.

She stops, uncertain of emerging, as she had no intention upon congregating with others... but wasn't expecting to see another warrior, either. Let alone also of the Forest Song affinity.

She feels drawn to him, and stamps a hoof in partial annoyance. He must know she is there, as she knew other presences about herself before they made themselves known. Maybe he would be curious about her and venture over... or maybe she should venture to him.

Her nostrils flared in greater annoyance. She disliked indecision, and combined with unfounded feeling, it was making her quite perturbed.
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Ram sadly shakes his head, not really seeing too much wrong with the ribbon, sure it may look slightly feminine, but the look to this one was of such power and determination that the ribbon somehow softened the look to something a little less threatening. He figured he might say it out loud but held his tongue, not wanting to anger the other.

"It's what makes you who you are."

He nods his head, letting his words sink in, eyes of immense knowledge resting on the one he had heard quite loudly and shaking his head.

"Such a temper would get you caught when trying to be one with your surroundings, miss."

His scar-encased form turned to her direction, not moving forward, as he was not one to shrug off others and the stallion did catch his interest, almost as much as the one who he had pre-identified to be of his own kind, although he was of Chimera warrior, it was still close enough to make him curious.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Venom smirks and steps forward. "When trying to blend with the surroundings, yes. But when fighting, it is much less of a bane than a gift. And as I prefer to take things head on..."

Her voice trailed off and she tossed her head and flicked her fire-tail about.

"I am Venom," she states, adding a bit of a dragon's hiss to the word.
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Ram shakes his head, scenting the wind briefly. "Yes, but I am also a hunter, I pride myself on being unseen, unheard, ennoticed if need be. It is indeed a hard skill to master I'll admit. But of course, there does come the time to announce one's presence and ensue a challenge."

He seems genuinely thoughtful and smiles a moment, muscles rippling under his fur with the slight movements. He studies her carefully a moment, smirking at the hiss.

"Those are some very interesting traits, Venom, I am known as Ram."