Copper stare...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

She snorts. "Eye catching has little to do with intimidation in my mind. Gold will catch they eye more than black, but black often carries more intimidation. Perhaps we misunderstood the words each had in mind..."

Her voice trails off and she realizes she has A)made more of the comment than ever intended and B)totally destroyed any sense of compliment. Her nostrils flare for a split-second, a definite sign of annoyance.

She grins wryly at his question. "I was wondering how long it would take you to ask... Yes and no. The keeper of the realm I am currently in holds many strange talents, among one of them bringing to life her stories. So I have seen them, but not seen them. I am unsure if they have been played out before me, or played out around me, or if she is only projecting them into my mind," she pauses. "Actually, for all I know, she has taken me there for split seconds and I actually have seen them."

This second idea seems to take her by surprise, like she has never realised it was a possibility before now; it had never crossed her mind. Something that might be feelings of betrayal surface for a second, but like the flick of a switch, are gone.

She eyes the third Serian again. "Indeed, quiet," her tone changes. "I can't say I would know how he got his name, either," referencing the earlier conversation.

Her tail had stopped flicking for a moment, and then began again. It was a rather cat-like gesture, and she nor anyone else knew where the habit came from. Flick, flick... flick, flick.
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

((Yes, doing 6 rps at once will make you forget what you're replying to lol forgot we were thinking eye-catching >_<))

He shrugs, obviously there's been something on his mind for a while now and he seems almost jumpy to a certain point.

"Either way I don't find anything about myself eye-catching nor do I think I wish to, so it doesn't matter to me. Intimidation does not mattter to me either."

He realizes the comment came out rather rudely, and sighs in a most likely unnoticed apology. Sadly enough not much did matter to him anymore, except being able to fight, hunt, and be known for what he does, as he does it well.

"That is most... interesting. It seems your keeper has quite a talent. I would not know what one is like.."

He trails off, trying to shrug off hsi discomfort on the subject, yet he is past the point of interest on what that would be like. Himself he'd most likely demand an explanation, truth or imaginary?

"Merely respecting out provacy and time alone I believe, as said before."

His voice sounded harsh even to him and he winced, he was becomming so fidgety and rude, what was wrong with him? He could hide his emotions far better than that!

"Venom, I must appo..."

He gives a curious glance to her tail, a small grin taking place of the confused frown. He swishes his own tail along the ground, somehow the coarse dirt never caught in his silky ivory mane or tail.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

((LOL... that's okay. It happens. *nod*))

She watches him, a growing sense of amusement forming in her mind. He was acting. . . oddly. Or at least it seemed to her he was acting oddly, little as she knew him. It seemed to be starting to annoy him. She understood that perfectly.

When he started to appologize, she suddenly couldn't help it anymore and a huge grin came across her features. It gets a bit smaller when she notices what he's doing with his tail.

"Bit habit forming, isn't it?"

She stops flicking her tail and eyes him, the grin changing to a smirk.
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

He could sense that she was quickly picking up on his behavior, he would definately have to try harder to hide his emotions, mostly confusion at the moment, btu hsi mind was still preoccupied with a deep worrying mater of another sort, surely though it'd be all right...

"I suppose it is."

He blinked twice before speaking, unsure of what she meant, smiling once more as he noticed the catlike beat of her tail had stilled, along with the gentle swish of his own. He bit back on indecision and cleared hsi throat.

"Venom do you happen to be in a circle or anything? Just curious. I must apologize for my actions, I know you can tell I'm a bit... off."

He shrugs nonchalantly, his voice coming out smooth and perfect as usual, his calm demeanor returning, yet still he was preoccupied with the nagging thoughts that followed.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Her grin widens. "I would have to say it is, if you've picked it up already."

She blinks and the grin disappears. "A circle?" He has caught her off-guard. Or, she knew it was coming and is playing dumb. Of course, the best acting comes from the truth. . .

"No, no circle." She pauses. "I honestly don't even know any serians in..." another pause. "Unless... you?" She snorts, realizing she doesn't know. Though she would guess he isn't either.

She wonders about brushing it off, or making them both uncomfortable. Well, she was never one for subtleties or politeness, really. . .

"Why do you ask?" she blurts, and it ends up bordering on a challenge. Small mental wince. She hadn't meant it to be quite so threatening. Didn't necessarily want to scare him off. . . but at the same time, she wasn't sure about the circle thing. It made a part of her feel. . . trapped. But, he was also handsome, or she wouldn't have stopped. :out:
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

He quietly observes her reaction, he hadn't really expected it, but nevertheless he didn't feel guilty one bit, it was only a question after all.

"Yes, I am part of a circle, the Celestial Song to be exact. Once I found out I lived on the lands under ruling of Tigeress, she deemed me 'adopted' and I am with others that live nearby, Spindle, Illuminate, and the only female is Vapor, a warrior as I am."

He shrugs it off casually, having expected that she would be forced into one herself, but... he should answer her question...

"Well, hoenstly? I had planned to ask you on joining mine if you were into it, but I hadn't meant to make you uncomfortable."

He smiles softly at her, usually his patience qould have worn off ages ago, but somehow he couldn't bring himself to say anything harsh to this female.