Copper stare...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

She listens to him, and one can tell she is calculating in her head.

"Three males to a female?"

Her remark is related, yet unrelated. Its hard to tell where she's going with the train of thought.

She pauses, almost like she's expecting him to answer the rhetorical question, and then continues after the pause has become uncomfortable. "The idea of being with other warriors is. . . comforting, I think. At least on some level."

She pauses again, letting her comment sink in.

A mischevious grin bubbles to the surface on her visage. "And I like you." She stands and circles a bit, her tail flicking more vigorously than before. "I just hadn't thought of it."

She sits down again, and eyes him. He hadn't asked yet, afterall. . . or at least, not formally, she didn't think. Not that she was entirely sure, really. Most of this was new experience for her, and she certainly hadn't talked to other serians about this particular subject matter. . .
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

His eyes fought to remain calm, his emotions unreadable. Yet her words filtered through his mind, analyzing every last part to fullest extent, call him paranoid but she did tend to make him wonder her true meanings on some things she said. Of course, he found this rather amusing though he'd never admit it aloud.

"It is indeed comforting, especially seeing as in a circle everyone is quite close, it's easier to share things... I guess."

The last of his comment was almost silent, obviously he still kept to himself, despite the offers others gave of talkign about pasts and such. He had no interest in it, he felt they wouldn't understand. He can't help but grin with the female, shakign his head slowly.

"Well, it's good to know that. You do fascinate me in ways I do not yet understand."

He lets out another easygoing chuckle and nods to himself, she didn't seem to have a problem with it, so he decided he'd ask her more formally.

"Venom, would you like to join me in the circle of the Celestial Song?"

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

OOC: ACK. Finals weeks. :out: Next week I'll finally be freee! Sorta. :stress:

She listens to his voice. If she had ears, one could be sure they would be flicking around.

Instead, of course, her tail is doing the flicking.

It seemed to her his tone of voice was changing. Ever so slightly. And then... there it was. The Question. She tried to make her voice as non-challant as possible.

"Well, I suppose. . . Yes. I will join you in the Celestial Song," she bobs her head and allows a grin to spread across her face, eyeing him closely for his reaction.
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

((S'alright! ^^))

Ram was forced to control himself and appear calm, although for a reason remaining a mystery to even him he was overjoyed!

"Thank you, Venom. It gives me great pleasure to welcom you. Soon I will introduce you to the rest, but for now let us continue talking..."

He grinned and he found his tail swishing back and forth rhythmically, it was rather catchy of a movement. He was acting much like he had before his warrior days and it made him shake his head, how she could bring that out of him so easily, he had been nervous, and now he was slightly embarassed, especially as she was quite eye-catchingly beautiful in his perspective.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

((Blargh. Freedom isn't so free, as far as online-time goes. I'll try to be around at least once a week until school comes back and I can more often. :out: ))

Venom inches a bit closer to him. "Indeed, I would enjoy talking with you further... though..." she looks around. "I am a bit hungry..."

She scuffs the ground. She wasn't in a hunting mood. But grass didn't appeal to her either. "Um... do you happen to know if there are any flowers about?" She pauses. "Funny I assume you know more of the area than I do..."

She looked at his eyes and his horns. Those horns were really what had drawn her over, but his eyes were nice, too. She found it somewhat hard to believe she was the first to join a Circle out of the Emeralians. Wait until she told Thyme! He wouldn't believe it.
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

((Hehe ^^ that's okay! I wasn't really here very often anyway o.o got busy meself x.x but now, my hunger for rp.. and serians XD.. has taken over! So I'm back ^^))

He found himself smiling in bewilderment. This amazing female was now one of theirs, and therefore he could express himself a little easier. He moved closer to her as well and brushed his muzzle against hers with a coy look that read 'chances are I just did something unintelligent but it was worth it'. Shrugging off his sudden shyness he looked about, not much grew in this place...

"Hmm.. there are a few flowers in the forest next to my lai... *ahem* next to the abandoned tree pile."

So he was still a little ashamed of killing another. Who wouldn't be? ALso he wasn't exactly lying, it was closer to the tree pile than his own 'lair', yet still, looking at her... he felt so bad trying to deceive her. He stood and hoped she'd still follow and not verbally assault him with accusations as even he knew he had made a poor cover up of what he was about to say.