Copper stare...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

"Mmm... A hunter would have to merge, but I can't say I'm much of a hunter. More of an ambusher, if I do go hunting. To each their own," she nods.

Her tail flicks about at the "interesting traits" comment. "I do love my tail, but sometimes I wish I had a mane and ears." She shrugs. "Though the horns add a bit of an intimidation factor."

She grins, not entirely a friendly one, though, as a touch of something predatory seems to surface as well.

"I would ask why Ram with the horns of an antelope... but why Venom when not poisonous," she smirks.
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

His eyes regard her cooly, a simply gaze to the appearance. Yet in truth he was assessing the one before him, aside from the witty comments she had a strange way of gaining attention quickly from him.

"Well, I cannot say myself that I have much intimidation to my look, although looks are quite deceiving..."

He grins in spite of himself, tossing the short ivory mane behind his ear with an audible flick.

Ram shrugs almost nonchalantly and seems to think on it a moment. "Perhaps it is in reference to your serpentine colour, Venom. Although as for the draconic traits I can't say I've ever heard of a poisonous dragon."

He chuckles softly, seating himself with an unusual grace.

"I hadn't asked what brings you to share my company this growing afternoon..."

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

She smirks. "I know quite well how deceiving looks can be, but they can also be quite a source of power. Not to say I have not contemplated how others might react to me were I to be of a less drastic appearence."

She listens to his input on her name and shrugs. "I suppose, they think of poison as green for some reason... but I have heard of poisonous dragons." She grins, implying that she might even have met them too, but he wasn't to know one way or the other for sure.

She decides to seat herself as well, since he has, and circles about, flicking her tail, then sitting.

"I was out wandering this place, making my way away from Thyme and his new-found friend," she shrugs. "Not usually much for company." Her voice implys that she finds something or other about him that caused her to talk, but not any idea of what.
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

He nods, most everyone that he had come into contact with he'd either banished or... well... killed. He sighs almost curiously at the thought and shakes his head. "I would not know what it is like to be so... eye-catching in appearance."

He chuckles and brushes his comment off, hiding a faint blush with his more egocentric side.

"Poisonous dragons you say? Now that is indeed interesting. Well now, I guess perhaps your name does have some validation in being asserted to your draconic features, if that is what was intended."

He shrugs yet again, watching her pace with a fixated grin. As she seats herself his eyes stare levelly out into hers, the golden tints dancing in the light. His laughter breaks the almost unnerving stare, as he responds to her comment with a thoughtful appreciation.

"I do so hate being in large company... especially those I do not know. If I do not know the others around me more then 2 for company is not tolerated. I just don't trust others easily, warrior instincts I guess."

He shifts his eyes to the male nearby, feeling slightly rude for the exclusion. However just as quickly he finds himself studying the female before him again.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

She keeps her eyes from widening at the "eye-catching" comment, and almost brushes it off, but instead states coolly "Your horns would say otherwise."

She almost says more, but leaves it at that and continues to smirk knowningly. "Indeed, dragons with venomous spikes and dragons that breathe a hase of poison instead of fire. . . but who really knows what one's name was aimed at, except for she or he who gave it."

She snorts a bit at the look, and follows his eyes to the other. "Warrior's instincts, indeed." It is unsure by her tone of voice if she is sarcastic or not. "Who is your friend?" she asks, instead changing the subject abruptly.

She has fewer qualms about being rude, or she would have asked the red-ribboned one herself.
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

He blinks and considers the comment, not altogether sure that they really make a difference.

"I'll take your word on it, btu I must say I've seen far more intimidating apparrel than a mere set of horns. However I do not complain, I'm grateful for what I am, and what I have."

He shrugs again, listening to her statement, a small growing question in his mind.

"So... am I to talke it you've actually met these species you talk of? If so, I'm rather curious as to how that came about!"

He chuckles softly, not altogether surprised at her discourteous nature, choosing to shrug off her warrior comment as well, not being one to press small confusions as to her meaning. He looks back over to the now silent male, smiling softly.

"He is Drift, of the Summer Storm altar. However, it seems he is letting me enjoy your company in silence."

He sighs and flicks his mane back behind an ear, and if one was looking they might notice that his ears were almost constantly in motion, aware of the slightest breath disturbing the lands, ready for anything.