New Horizon

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Anonymous

New Horizon

Post by Anonymous »

Fiona was sitting under a massive oak tree on a hill in the shade, whatching all the beautiful serians gallop round bellow, she'd only been here for to days. She mostly spent the day whating serians, as she hadn't met anyone yet.....

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle trotted over to the young girl with a slightly tilted head and offered her a friendly smile. He'd been watching her watching them and it simply wasn't in his nature to let someone go on thier own without a swift kick in the rear to discourage him. It seemed like she was really trying to make friends without being too pushy so he decided he'd be the first one she made.

"Hey, doing anything in particular or do ya need some company? I'm Sparkle, overbearing and highly energetic, so I'm the perfect welcom wagon."

With that he pranced a quick circle around her and blew at her hair in a tease. This would be fun, messing around with someone new. Heaven knew he couldn't count on Path for it.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Fiona looked at the serian for a moment then smiled.
"some company would be nice!"
Then she stood up.
"I am quite bored sitting here, maybe you could show me around?"
Fiona was very glad she had met someone new! Maybe the serian would introduce her to more people or serians.....

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"The perfect welcome wagon."

Spin smirked at the words of the other stallion, spying a new human with the energetic male. "Ah, a new one. Well she looks nice enouph." The red stallion whispured to himself, flicking his tail casually.

With a toss of his mane he broke into a trot, heading in their direction. Having heard the other stallion speak his name, he decided to confirm it. "Sparkle, was it? Who do we have here?" He asked, tilting his head.

He haulted when he came to be only a couple feet from the pair, waiting for an answer calmly.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"Yea, let's get moving," Sparkle chuckled and looked up as the red stallion wandered over. "Oh, you're frolic's mate aren't you? Stice's dad? Yup, I'm Sparkle, and that's a good question. What should I call you?" he asked and trotted around the human agian. He wasn't so sure about Spin since he'd never officially met the male before, but he liked both Stice and Frolic so that said something. Saphy amused him but he knew they didn't really get along. She was one of those that merely tolerated him.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Fiona whatched as sparkle trotted round her again, and looked up at spin, he looked gentle enough.

"Hi i'm Fiona"

Fiona was feeling more relaxed, seeing the creatures here were friendly. But what was all this talk of frolic and all?