Getting to Know You

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: Should I bring in Pixie and/ or Lothorien and introduce them?

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Feel free Poison, everyone's welcome! :)

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Occ|Sorry I haven't posted in so long, been away in Flordia and busy with school.

bic| Crash to moved out of the way of the hyper stallion. Yes, you do learn to deal with it. He glanced over at Amber; in a way she and Sparkle were very alike. Both hyper/ have a lot of energy and love to play and run. Also from what he had seen may be this stallion liked Amber. They would be good together...

Amber moved further out into the stream as she watched Sparkle charging at in her direction. So what do you want to play?She looked at him then moved her attention to Crash and Path. It seemed the mare sensed something, like how she seemed never have her back to anyone and how she turned so she faced the forest and us.

Crash turned when he heard the sound of hoof beats and recognized whom it was, Ether and Saphire. Would Spahire still act like she didn't know him from their last meeting? Hello Ether, Saphire. Then he quickly glanced over at Amber to see what she would do. He meetings with Ether had... Well... She had pretty much blown up with anger. Then tuned his attention back to Ether and Saphire.

Amber didn't look who had come right away, she was waiting for Sparkle's answer, but then froze when she heard the words 'Why, why. Hello, loves. She knew exactly who that was, Ether! She hated that stallion for turning Saphire into... He changed her!

Yep, he thought Saphire was still the same and Amber is sure to get all fired up again. He still couldn't figure out how Ether had got Amber so fired up and it fascinated him. He had tried once for fun to get her made and little success.

Amber walked slowly out of the water; she could feel herself starting to boil with anger. She looked over at them and stared at Ether as she walked over to the group. She was giving him, her death glare. As she got closer she could still see that Saphire still was acting her new way. I want my old friend back! She thought to herself as she stopped beside Crash.
I need a new image holder...lol

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Ether gazed lazily back at Amber, finding her 'death glare' anything but threating. He turned his blank eyes onto Path, and forced on a faint smile. "Occasionally, I guess..." His attention turned to Crash, and he paused a moment before bowing his head.

"Crash." He stated his name loosely in greeting, lifting his head back up to stare lazily in the distance.

Saphire glanced to Amber, and nodded slowly. "We met before. At the beach with Ether and Crash." She stated simply, shrugging. "Although, those two seem to act a little weird towards me." She nodded her head in Amber and Crash's direction, watching the mare wearily.

The young mare realized she hadn't answered the hyper stallion's question from before. "I'm wandering, I guess." She added, flicking back an ear in confusion.

Ether didn't acknowledge Amber anymore, his gaze flicking between Sparkle, Path, and Crash. He had no more interest in the mare. He had had his fun in messing her up and was moving on to much more interesting projects, like the mare standing beside him.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path tossed her main at the odd reaction the pair recieved, flickin an ear uncertainly as her tail ribboned through the air. Watching silently, she kept her face smooth as her mind absorbed all that happened. It was always best to know someone before an opinion set, and thought this pair had a strange feel to them indeed there was no reason as of yet to distrust.

Sparkle, however, was completly oblivious as he was still delighted by having so many friends near. He noticed some tension in Amber, but he hoped that it could be worked out. "Hey, maybe you can wander over to the stream to splash around with us," he cried, still unable to be still. "I'm pretty sure you don't mind water Saphy, at least as far as I remember you didn't. Your friend there doesn't seem the type to see who has the biggest splash though, unless I'm mistaken?" he added hopfully, his head tilting happily towards Ether.

"Perhaps we should be ready for damage control," Path murmured to Crash, well aware of the numerous reactions the pair was recieving, as well as Sparkle's good natrured blindness. Young as she was, she still felt responcible for the stallion. Yet she felt she couldn't handle both him and Amber if trouble insued.

"With your eyes," she added to Ether as Sparkle trotted randomly, dipping his tail in the water to flick it at his two friends. "You must find certain colors uncomfortable. There are creatures at home that have eyes much as yours are, which is why I'm curious. Your--friend? must certainly know all about such things, since you seem close." Gaze sliding gently over to eh mare, Path hoped to steer the conversation onto neutral ground. But, of course, she had no clue that it was thier closeness that had caused Amber to so react.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Crash nodded his head back to Ether, in acknowledgement. "Yes, I agree. Amber doesn't exactly get along with Ether, it's a long story." He murmured back to Path. He then turned his attention back to Ether and Sapphire.

"Well that may be because you were different before Ether came along. You had started your own circle and we were friends, are bondeds know each other!" She snapped back at Sapphire, if this is the way she was going to act then so be it! She had had just enough of her new act, if Ether had changed her then she had know telling if the mare she once new would ever come back. She flicked her tail agitatedly.

"Sparkle, I don't think Sapphire or Ether will come join us in a water fight, or game. Crash maybe... So why don't we go play in the water, and they can join in if the y want to?" She said looking at Sparkle.
Last edited by Kyra on Tue May 02, 2006 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
I need a new image holder...lol