Getting to Know You

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path eyed everyone in turn, careful to keep a blank face. The tension was uncomfortable, but bearable from what she had seen. Sparkle would handle Amber, she was sure. He seemed to hold a fondness for the mare.

"Okay, sure, I guess," he said as he stepped closer to the mare, showing obvious signs of concern. "If they wanna play, they can just jump in. Come on, Amber, I bet you'll be wetter then me." With that he gave her a tender nudge and trotted lightly back to the stream.

"All stories," Path said here as she carefully eyed the stallion, "are long ones if you take history into account. There is always something that gets left out." She flicked an ear here, her tail continuing to ribbon through the air as she watched everyone. Hopefully things would cool down now.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Only bright colours, such as yourself." Ether nodded his head in Path's direction, avoiding looking directly at her yellow coat. The stallion had made it almost impossible to notice that he was focusing more on her eyes then on her coat, that would sting his fragile eyes if he looked directly at it. It was bright, like the sun.

Ether hated the sun.

Saphire tilted her head, gazing at Ether with blank eyes. He seemed unnerved, like something was bothering him. It was true that she knew about his sensitivity, and she nodded shortly to Path in agreement to her statement. But she knew very little about his shadowed past.

"A circle? I am already in a circle, why would one such as me bother to make one..." She grumbled under her breath. It would appear that the only ones she would allow herself to remember were the ones she shared a circle with, and the ones she shared a bonded with. Unless she had a direct connection with a creature, she wouldn't acknowledge it.

Although, Ether had tried very hard to block Hinote from the mare's mind. After a long time, Ether had claimed it impossible and moved on to other things.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie trotted along, wondering where Path was. They had just recently become mates but he had spent some time with his bonded and was now trying to find Path so they could spend more time together. He let his mind wander to the time that he had just spent with Poison. She was having trouble and just needed someone to talk to. Their time together hadn't been too long and it had been nice to just sit and talk but now he wanted to be with his mate. Just as he was about to head in a different direction he heard her voice.

Walking a little more brought a smile to his face and he quickend his pace. There was his mate. Path.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path nodded neutrally as she recieved her answer, flicking her ear in Crash's general direction so he would know she was listening to him as well. She had suspected as much with Ether's eyes, though there was of course nothing she could do about her coloring.

Sparkle was heading back towards the river, already trying to cheer Amber with his antics, leaving her to entertain the rest. This was nothing out of the ordinary, though it did grate at her as she watched the odd looks passing between the odd pair. He truly was more of the creature for this sort of thing......

She flicked her tail as the thoughts circled in her mind, mere moments which held lifetimes, and then lifted her head high as a scent was carried to her. It was a very familiar one.....The next instant she saw Pixie, and her whole face lit up as she stepped forward to greet him with an affectionate nuzzle. He would help her, surly.

"What brings you out here, dearest?" she asked as she gently lead the way back to the others. He was the only one she could be so familiar with, as well as the only one she felt she could truly relax around. His very presense helped her to loosen the tight grip of formalities that had been close to suffocating a moment before.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie smiled seeing that Path was glad to see him, but was a little nervous to see others there. He had hoped he could spend some quality time with her but now it seemed as though they would have to wait a while. He wasnt in a particular hurry, just suprised to see others. "I came to spend time with you. Poison said to tell you hello and that she sends her love." He nodded towards the others, acknowleging them. "Hello" he didn't know what else to say to the complete strangers but he was deffinatly more relaxed with Path at his side.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

One corner or Path's mouth almost lifted at his statement, causing a near smile, but she managed to keep it down as she nodded to each of the others in turn. She was relaxed, yes, but there were still manners to follow. Her tail, however, had finally stilled.

"How sweet. Pixie, this is Sparkle, Amber, Crash, Ether, and Sapphire," she said by way of introduction. "Sparkle is the one I share a bonded with. Amber is a friend of his, as well as Sapphire by the looks of things. Crash and Ether are both known through them, respectivly."

Sparkle looked up as she said his name, then went suddenly stiff as he saw yet more company. He was still worried about Amber, so his first thought was that there was more help to see that she was happy; his second was why this new male should stand so close to Path, whome he thought of as his little sister. The more mature little sister, sure, but his little sister none the less. Even he wasn't allowed to be so familair with her.

Coming half out of the water, he used his tail to get Amber and eyed Pixie with frank interest, one ear half laid back in warning. He wasn't much of a fighter, but he had had lessons from hinote. He had admitedly gotten his tail kicked, but had also learned a great deal. And there was something about this new male that struck him as different than the others, even more so than did with Ether.

"Hello," he called, glancing back at Amber as he tried to use his back legs to kick up a spray. "I'm afraid we haven't met before. I'm Sparkle, and a friend of Path's. You are....?"