Getting to Know You

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie gave a small bow of respect as Path introduced the others but had not quite found his voice yet. He wasn't uncomfortable around the others, just not used to being around anyone but Thor and Poison. As he saw Sparkle he almost took a step back but thought better of it. His ear was laid back in warning and he seemed to be almost threatening in manner as he introduced himself, but no matter, Pixie would be polite and friendly. "It's nice to meet you Sparkle. My name is Pixie and I'm Paths mate."

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| *waits quietly for Rainer and Uni*

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

A very faint smile lit up Saphire's face, watching Sparkle's small warning. She wouldn't admit it, but she remember watching Hinote whoop him, and had gotten a fairly good kick out of it. She couldn't really see such a hyper yet gentle stallion want to take someone like Hinote on... He must have been under some sort of influence.

Ether caught the look on the younger mare's face, and flattened his ears in a silent threat. Her face immediatly fell, and his ears came forth again.

He bowed his head in Pixie's direction. "Pleasure, I'm sure." Saphire did the same, but was remaining awkwardly silent.

Heavan forbid she mess up again.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber trotted after Sparkle, now totally ignoring Ether and Saphire. She moved to the left avoiding the spray of water from Sparkle. She jumped into the stream to the left side of Sparkle. Then she turned around to face the group when she heard her name being mentioned. "Hello Pixie!” she said now completely back to her normal self, full of energy and mischief.

Then she turned quickly to the stallion beside her and reared up and then came crashing down, making a huge splash in Sparkle's direction. She now felt totally at ease, it seemed that being around Sparkle that she couldn’t stay mad. He seemed to comfort her in an unnoticed way until now. She was very glade that he was there, beside her. She really hated being mad, but Ether had pushed her with the stunt with Sapire, her once friend. She shook her head tiring to push all thoughts of Ether and Saphire out of her head.
Last edited by Kyra on Tue May 16, 2006 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path gave Pixie a slightly surprised look, his introduction as her mate catching her off guard. It was almost as if he were proud of it. It was softened, however, by a faint glow in her eyes and a gentle shimering of her tail ring. She truly adored this stallion.

Sparkle was surprised as well, and while he knew it was far too late for his input he determined to watch this one called Pixie to see how worthy of a mate he was. He kept his ear cocked back, and his voice was slightly clipped, but otherwise he was perfectly friendly. (joke, haha, laugh)

He managed to jump sideways, just catching the end of Amber's splash as all the introductions were finished, and landed with most of his weight on his front legs, leaving his back to drag up a wall of water. It was a double move, avoidance and attack. He may not know much about fighting, but when it came to play he was king.

"Her mate," he pondered as he tossed a happy wink at his mare friend, glad to see her back to normal. "Do you have any plans as to anything specific, or are you simply her mate for now?" The general traslation was 'are you serious about this, or am I going to have to try my hand at fighting agian?'

The corner of Path's mouth twitched again here, part of her glad for the protective instincts. She did want him to keep civil though, so she nodded at Crash as a distraction, her baratone voice ringing in his direction. "You've been quiet, my friend. Are you well?" She didn't comment on the quick exchange between Sapphire and Ether, having caught the facial expressions out of the corner of her eye. It seemed that this particular mare remembered more than she was saying. Path was gettig the distinct feeling that these were two serians she would do well to remember.

And, as much as she hated to admit it, Ether made her nervous. The deep, rolling clouds overhead couldn't have better captured the ominous stirring she felt whenever she looked at his eyes. Without thinking about it, she glanced over at him again and then stepped closer to Pixie so they touched slightly. Her tail gave a quick flick before quieting, the constant glow of her ring dancing brightly off of the nearby trees.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie cocked his ears back slightly at this question from sparkle and he ignored Path's quick question. "Well were still newly mates, but I want to be with her for the rest of my life, father her foals, and make her happier then she's ever been in her whole life." He made this comment in a very serious tone. It hadn't been in a mean way, but a very serious one, leaving no room for doubt.

He hadn't been in fight for a long time, but where Path was concerned he would fight to the death for her... verbally or phisically.