Wave Breakers

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

occl I hope your days are better from now on.

I'm going into grade 10, my friends only in two classes with me compared to five like last year. I get to see her for our first class of each semester.

bicl Crash had watched Path, he too liked how the sun reflected of the water. Then he turned to Sign, "I don't know if he can breathe under water? I never actually tried to." Then turning to see both mares he said," That's a good idea, we can all explore this lake and you can join us too Path."

Then he looked out at the lake, I never thought about exploring it. It sounds like a fun adventure. Then chuckling to himself he thought, now why hadn't I come up with trying to see if I could breathe underwater. He shook his head playfully.

Then he looked back at the other two, what would their answers be?
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Thanks, today wasn't quite as bad....I'm having trouble gettin my books so I couldn't do the homework my English proff assigned, but at least I'm on top of things for now, lol. Best of luck finding time to hang with your friend, Uni, and Wolfy dear we lead a simular life is seems, lol

BIC| Path looked out once again into the water, a gentle rustling whispering through her thoughts as she considered the offer to explore the water. It was certainly not her element, but to decline the invitation would be rude. And the sun would feel better on her hide once she emerged again.

"If you wish to, I see no reason why we cannot," she answered with yet another flick of her tail, this one a sign of her mind working instead of nerves. "However, I do not believe water serians can breathe under water. They are more adept at holding their breath, however. I shall have to surface long before the two of you."

She tossed her main here, thinking of how well Sparkle could hold his breath with his elements of light and forest. He was good, much better than she as she never played in the water, but even he would have to return to the surface before these two. It would be interesting to see how they enteracted with life below the water's surface and amusing to see how long she could stay with them.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

::ooc:: *grinz* Well as long as You don't wind up dropping out like I did, I'd say we have a few very important differences. *chuckles*
But I'm glad it's already getting a Little bit better. Have you tried buying the books a bit at a time? I know I had to buy my books a couple at a time instead of all at once when I went. I suggest getting the ones or the one having to do with what you have homework right this moment in first and then buying the next lot as needed. It's a pain in the tail but at least it's a little less painful if you're working from pocket money to buy your books. I was a grant/loan student myself so things were a bit tricky in my time at college.

::bic::
Sign gave the other mare a mock pout at the mention of not being able to breath under water...
"Aw nerts and here I was hoping I could retire to the sea someday and live with all the fishes and sea weed and scare little foals into making sure they rested their meals before swimming." she laughed.
"Ah well, just as well... I might get tire of the water then and I can't have that! Sooo... What's up on the agenda for exploration?" she looked from one to the other of them with bright merrily inquizative eyes. She was up for exploring new places so long as she didn't have to rush head long into meeting the other serians right away. For some reason being a lone mare made her edgey about facing groups. She doubted they would be dangerous but still...
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

He turned back to the mares, "Too bad, I was hoping we could say underneath waves for hours if we wanted to..." He shook his head playfully, "Though if we were able to hold our breath that long we may come out looking much pruned." He said jokingly.

"So where do you ladies want to search first? The shallow areas, or the deep parts near the middle of the lake?" he asked looking from one to the other.

It will be cool and fun to see how long we can stay underwater. Also I wonder what we can find. Maybe some magical creatures or water mammals from the ocean that can also live in fresh water like Dove. Peace’s best friend that lived in their valley back home.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path looked quietly at both water serians, somewhat surprised that neither were willing to take charge. Pawing absently at the hardpacked sand near the water's edge she offered a quiet mumble.

"Perhaps a perimeter check would be the best place to start before we moved on to the deeper areas. I have heard as well that it's in these shallow places the corrals reside, and I believe it would be nice to see the life there before venturing deeper; as a sort of warning as to what to expect."

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

Sign chuckled at Crash's pruned comment. Some how the image of him coming up looking all wrinkled and squishy sent her into a mild fit of the giggles. And if His appearance would do that, she nearly rocked and rolled at the thought of the stoic mare beside them. She stifled her merriment though getting the distinct impression that the stiff genteel mare would not be amused.
She cleared her throat and regained some control of herself then tilted her head excited anew at the other mare's comment of coral and sea life.
"Oh I've never seen coral before... Let's do that first, can we?" She smiled over at the stallion hopefully. It wasn't that she didn't know what to do, it was she didn't really know what was acceptable to ask others to do with her and really she didn't know what should be done First.
Had she been on her own, she would have most likely sat there until she coughed out all the water and weeds then dove right back in without thought or hesitation. But she felt Path wouldn't approve of that and she didn't want to offend the older mare. And while she was really getting to like Crash, she wasn't Entirely sure how a lone single mare was supposed to conduct herself around stallions. She didn't even know if he had a mate or not.
And That was something she was Not going to ask. Unless one or the other of them brought it up, she was Not going to be the first to broach the subject. :);
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~